huzzah

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

my replacement power supply arrived today, and my computer is up and running again. not that any of you offered to help buy me a new one... grumble grumble buncha cheapskates grumble grumble...
  2. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Congrats from across the pond.
  3. spiky Bar Wench

Congrats from the other side of the planet through the middle and out the other side.

Now stop messing up the technology.
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Congrats from no-sausage-land. Oh, no, hang on this means you're going to be around more again, doesn't it. Damn, where's a good storm when you need one ?
  5. Rincewind Number One Doorman

In a tea cup?
  6. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:01e4895189="Rincewind"]In a tea cup?[/quote:01e4895189]

Who are you, that are so wise in the ways of science?
  7. Angua_rox New Member

#Is astounded by Rincewind's grasp of science#
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:1f6fe62b91="OmKranti"][quote:1f6fe62b91="Rincewind"]In a tea cup?[/quote:1f6fe62b91]

Who are you, that are so wise in the ways of science?[/quote:1f6fe62b91]

Science is in my blood...Time to addmitt it I'm the Twisted love child of Sir Issac Newton and Steve Hawkins. Thier love affiar was a firey but brief and akward event. A large amount time travel was involved.
  9. Orrdos God

[quote:4ab20e5f6b="Rincewind"][quote:4ab20e5f6b="OmKranti"][quote:4ab20e5f6b="Rincewind"]In a tea cup?[/quote:4ab20e5f6b]

Who are you, that are so wise in the ways of science?[/quote:4ab20e5f6b]

Science is in my blood...Time to addmitt it I'm the Twisted love child of Sir Issac Newton and Steve Hawkins. Thier love affiar was a firey but brief and akward event. A large amount time travel was involved.[/quote:4ab20e5f6b]

That Hawking's a smooth talker
  10. OmKranti Yogi Wench

wow, this conversation just made my brain explode.

edit to clarify: my brain said "oh, so thats how hawking got paralysed, anyone having to birth Rinso while having a time traveling lover pondering the nature of fallen apples is going to be in a wheelchair for life"
  11. Hsing Moderator

This kind of conversations are what makes this board so unlike any other place in the www.... I was spoilt for all other message boards out there the day I met all of you.
  12. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:ee4293feba="OmKranti"]wow, this conversation just made my brain explode.

edit to clarify: my brain said "oh, so thats how hawking got paralysed, anyone having to birth Rinso while having a time traveling lover pondering the nature of fallen apples is going to be in a wheelchair for life"[/quote:ee4293feba]

*shakes off bits of Om's brain*

You'd figure that two such smarty-pants would have done a better job of genetically engineering Rinso so that he was at least one of the following:

(a) Good looking
    (b) Intelligent
    (c) Possessing a functional personality

Their failure to produce Rinso with any of these qualities leads me to wonder if this time travelling love affair is all its cracked up to be...
  13. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:ec1a8357e8="spiky"]
    You'd figure that two such smarty-pants would have done a better job of genetically engineering Rinso so that he was at least one of the following:

(a) Good lookin
    [/quote:ec1a8357e8]

I'll have you know I have very good vision. Thank you very much.
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:87758393b9="OmKranti"]wow, this conversation just made my brain explode.

edit to clarify: my brain said "oh, so thats how hawking got paralysed, anyone having to birth Rinso while having a time traveling lover pondering the nature of fallen apples is going to be in a wheelchair for life"[/quote:87758393b9]
    May I also add that given the orifices available to the male anatomy, Rinso's birth must have been dangerously near the spine, which explains the paralysis. Also, when you know where he came from, you understand why what he says is either crap, or really deep.

From one parent he got the cool smooth pick-up talents, from the other a tendancy to loiter around fruit trees. Hence the poo in the park. It all fits.
  15. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:4af6a130b6="Katcal"]May I also add that given the orifices available to the male anatomy, Rinso's birth must have been dangerously near the spine, which explains the paralysis. Also, when you know where he came from, you understand why what he says is either crap, or really deep.

From one parent he got the cool smooth pick-up talents, from the other a tendancy to loiter around fruit trees. Hence the poo in the park. It all fits.[/quote:4af6a130b6]

Katcal: Making rational arguments for insane statements since 1905.
  16. Katcal I Aten't French !

And proud of it. But make that 1985 or I'll be feeling really old...
  17. Hsing Moderator

1985?
    Are you actually allowed to drink?
  18. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:923a630cf7="Katcal"]And proud of it. But make that 1985 or I'll be feeling really old...[/quote:923a630cf7]

You lie.
  19. Katcal I Aten't French !

I waasn't born in 1985 you crazy people, that's just when I started the fine craft of idiotic creativity. Duh !
  20. Garner Great God and Founding Father

here ye, here ye, katcal is officially pronounced Old as of sixty years ago.
  21. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:3af51f6ea4="Katcal"][quote:3af51f6ea4="OmKranti"]wow, this conversation just made my brain explode.

edit to clarify: my brain said "oh, so thats how hawking got paralysed, anyone having to birth Rinso while having a time traveling lover pondering the nature of fallen apples is going to be in a wheelchair for life"[/quote:3af51f6ea4]
    May I also add that given the orifices available to the male anatomy, Rinso's birth must have been dangerously near the spine, which explains the paralysis. Also, when you know where he came from, you understand why what he says is either crap, or really deep.

From one parent he got the cool smooth pick-up talents, from the other a tendancy to loiter around fruit trees. Hence the poo in the park. It all fits.[/quote:3af51f6ea4]

I HAVE PROOF !!!
  22. spiky Bar Wench

So what your saying is that Rinso is the mutated twin living a parasitic existence off his Indian twin? All is explained.
  23. TamyraMcG Active Member

I saw that! The toenails creeped me out :shock:
  24. randywine Member

25. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:dd5acc30b4="spiky"]So what your saying is that Rinso is the mutated twin living a parasitic existence off his Indian twin? All is explained.[/quote:dd5acc30b4]

That would be a fantastic sig!!
  26. Hex New Member

[quote:26c9f87f63="OmKranti"][quote:26c9f87f63="spiky"]So what your saying is that Rinso is the mutated twin living a parasitic existence off his Indian twin? All is explained.[/quote:26c9f87f63]

That would be a fantastic sig!![/quote:26c9f87f63]

Thus I have claimed it as my own.
    Muaha.
  27. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:cf9d12de7f="Hex"][quote:cf9d12de7f="OmKranti"][quote:cf9d12de7f="spiky"]So what your saying is that Rinso is the mutated twin living a parasitic existence off his Indian twin? All is explained.[/quote:cf9d12de7f]

That would be a fantastic sig!![/quote:cf9d12de7f]

Thus I have claimed it as my own.
    Muaha.[/quote:cf9d12de7f]

Woohoo! I have achieved my first sig quoting :D In honour of the occassion I will not charge Hex copyright royalties.