I missed my anniversary

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by KaptenKaries, Nov 30, 2006.

1. KaptenKaries New Member

I just realised it's just over a year since I registered here. Just wanted to let you guys know it's been great coming here and I hope for several more years. Someone better throw together a con in northern europe soon, so I can get a chance of attending.
  2. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:94df265b41="KaptenKaries"]I just realised it's just over a year since I registered here. Just wanted to let you guys know it's been great coming here and I hope for several more years. Someone better throw together a con in northern europe soon, so I can get a chance of attending.[/quote:94df265b41]I thought, haha, that you meant you missed your real anniversary.

As it stands: Oh my god, how could you forget about something as important as that?!
  3. KaptenKaries New Member

Nah, I'm as single as they come.
  4. spiky Bar Wench

I'm sure theres people more single than you... single cell organisms for one.

Cheers to a year!
  5. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Congrats on the year KK (-:
  6. Faerie New Member

Congrats on your year. I missed my one year also which was back in August, but it was actually 2 years in October if you count the old boards.
  7. Hsing Moderator

If you count the old boards...

I registered there in December 2002... Four years ago.
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Glad you stuck around, KK! And we [i:e733a191e8]are[/i:e733a191e8] having a northern Europe con... What do you mean, the Netherlands isn't northern...?

I can never remember when I joined the old boards, since I was lurking for so long beforehand. I think I signed up in May 2001.

Edit to add: Hsing, I remember when you were new! I'm glad you stuck around too. :)
  9. Electric_Man Templar

We've had a more northern european con than Holland, in Manchester. That's nearly as north as Denmark!
  10. Hsing Moderator

Me too. It's the only board I kept frequenting that long, by the way.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Haha !!! Well, you may have missed your anniversary, but we won't miss your birthday !!! :D

Joyeux anniversaire KK ;) I hope it's a great day and you have a mean party when you have it !
  12. KaptenKaries New Member

Thanks Kat! :-D

26 years already, and it feels like yesterday I turned 20.

The party will be on friday, if any of you happen to be in Stockholm you're welcome to join me. Just follow the sound of rock.
  13. Roman_K New Member

[quote:de353629a0="KaptenKaries"]I just realised it's just over a year since I registered here. Just wanted to let you guys know it's been great coming here and I hope for several more years. Someone better throw together a con in northern europe soon, so I can get a chance of attending.[/quote:de353629a0]

Congrats, KK!
  14. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Happy birthday, KK!
  15. KaptenKaries New Member

Thanks Buzz and Roman! Although Roman seemed to miss the reason the thread was brought back from the dead. :-D

I got the new Beatles album, Love, as a birthday present. I've listened it through one time this far, and I like it. It's interesting to hear different cuts and mixes of songs I know pretty much by heart.

I also got two dvd-boxes, one with lots of Marx Brothers films, and one with lots of Tati movies.
  16. Roman_K New Member

[quote:5ce0a568b2="KaptenKaries"]Thanks Buzz and Roman! Although Roman seemed to miss the reason the thread was brought back from the dead. :-D[/quote:5ce0a568b2]

Meh, might as well be late on both. ;) Happy birthday!