I smell of poo and wee.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by colonesque10, Oct 26, 2005.

1. colonesque10 New Member

Please forgive me. Please.

PS, unlike Rinso, I am not at work OR drunk OR drunk at work. For once.

PPS, Grace's birthday rocks!

PPPS, I hereby declare my life savings and worldly possessions are to be given to the Great God Garner if anything should happen to me, including cellular respiration.
  2. Cynth New Member

The only question that comes to mind (maybe because i'm new) is what on god's green earth?????
  3. Rincewind Number One Doorman

I wish I was at graces party.
    Then I could smell of poo and wee.

:(
  4. Tephlon Active Member

[quote:94a4034518="colonesque10"]PPPS, I hereby declare my life savings and worldly possessions are to be given to the Great God Garner if anything should happen to me, including cellular respiration.[/quote:94a4034518]

Why do I have this mental picture of Garner towering over Kenny while he types?
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

actually i was the one typing it in the first place
  6. Rincewind Number One Doorman

The question you shoudl ask yourself is, do you really want kennys possessions?
  7. Tephlon Active Member

That was my second thought, but the first part sounded authentically Kenny like...

I agree with Rinso.... Do you really want all of Kenny's posessions? Well, at least it'll fit in a tupperware box.
  8. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:c636b5abef="Tephlon"]That was my second thought, but the first part sounded authentically Kenny like...

I agree with Rinso.... Do you really want all of Kenny's posessions? Well, at least it'll fit in a tupperware box.[/quote:c636b5abef]

Thats if I even owned a tupperware container, damn that party. :(

As for you Rinso I may well smell of poo and wee but I was at Graces's party and you weren't so nah nah na nah nah. :D
  9. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Don't worry I went to a party with bob. It was great* :(

*I say 'great' I mean 'non-existant'.
  10. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:70e8ffa83b="Rincewind"]Don't worry I went to a party with bob. It was great* :(

*I say 'great' I mean 'non-existant'.[/quote:70e8ffa83b]

And you say party when you really mean gimpfest. :)
  11. Rincewind Number One Doorman

So saying I went to a 'non-existant gimpfest'. I dunno if thats an insult or not. :?
  12. sleepy_sarge New Member

So Bob went to a non-existent gimpfest with Rinso.

Are we getting near the root cause of poor little Bob's unhappiness :( , or is this merely a symptom?
  13. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:c2db92bdbf="Rincewind"]So saying I went to a 'non-existant gimpfest'. I dunno if thats an insult or not. :?[/quote:c2db92bdbf]

I suppose you could say it was in insult to gimpfests everywhere that I made one up. I therefore apologise to all gimpfest organizers and hope the trauma involved has not been too severe. :(
  14. shadowgirl New Member

colonesque10 wrote : [quote:84d1c58151] l smell of poo and wee [/quote:84d1c58151]

welcome to parent hood.
  15. Tephlon Active Member

I don't think Kenny is allowed to breed...
  16. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:e938849cc9="Tephlon"]I don't think Kenny is allowed to breed...[/quote:e938849cc9]

It took us a few years of campaigning, but when the law was finally passed we were so happy.
  17. Tephlon Active Member

[quote:1bd760faa5="Electric_Man"][quote:1bd760faa5="Tephlon"]I don't think Kenny is allowed to breed...[/quote:1bd760faa5]

It took us a few years of campaigning, but when the law was finally passed we were so happy.[/quote:1bd760faa5]

They had to think about that?! ;)
  18. Electric_Man Templar

The problem was getting them to look at a picture of him (apparently they need that to confirm). It took them two years to gather the mental courage to do so.
  19. Tephlon Active Member

[quote:fe118bc298="Electric_Man"]The problem was getting them to look at a picture of him (apparently they need that to confirm). It took them two years to gather the mental courage to do so.[/quote:fe118bc298]
    :D
  20. colonesque10 New Member

Damn you all. I'm actually currently in Switzerland trying to get some treatment that will allow me to grow a mini-kenny in a bucket using only my sperm and a used teabag, then who'll be laughing. :)
  21. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:79c4570d68="colonesque10"]Damn you all. I'm actually currently in Switzerland trying to get some treatment that will allow me to grow a mini-kenny in a bucket using only my sperm and a used teabag, then who'll be laughing. :)[/quote:79c4570d68]

Tetley sales reps as they see sales soaring due to all the practice runs?
  22. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Believe me, he's had more than enough 'Practice'.
  23. OmKranti Yogi Wench

lol

Rinso, I love you new avatar. He looks like he's accusing some one of something.
  24. Rincewind Number One Doorman

You don't mess with the Evil Monkey. 8)
  25. Ba Lord of the Pies

Worry not. Ba has made it his mission in life to prevent Kenny from successfully reproducing.
  26. Tephlon Active Member

I think Kenny is doing a bang-up job of that already.
  27. Ba Lord of the Pies

Ba never said it was a difficult mission.
  28. Tephlon Active Member

:D

[color=olive:288eadece4]On a unrelated note: Has Ba received my e-mail?[/color:288eadece4]
  29. Ba Lord of the Pies

Ba is still working on scripts. He'd be finished, but he had to write a short story, plus he had Aframos to write. But he should be finished soon.
  30. Garner Great God and Founding Father

*smites ba*
  31. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:9e745d489d="Ba"]Worry not. Ba has made it his mission in life to prevent Kenny from successfully reproducing.[/quote:9e745d489d]

If badgers would just 'put out' more it'd make my job a lot easier. Ah well, back to the bucket of spermtea. :)
  32. Pixel New Member

[quote:51729cb91c="colonesque10"][quote:51729cb91c="Ba"]Worry not. Ba has made it his mission in life to prevent Kenny from successfully reproducing.[/quote:51729cb91c]

If badgers would just 'put out' more it'd make my job a lot easier. Ah well, back to the bucket of spermtea. :)[/quote:51729cb91c]

Now, there's a thought - what would you get if you crossed Kenny with a badger? Nobby Nobbs, maybe? No, on second thoughts, that's unfair to badgers! :)
  33. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:31d1b90008="colonesque10"][quote:31d1b90008="Ba"]Worry not. Ba has made it his mission in life to prevent Kenny from successfully reproducing.[/quote:31d1b90008]

If badgers would just 'put out' more it'd make my job a lot easier. Ah well, back to the bucket of spermtea. :)[/quote:31d1b90008]

Badgers do not deserve such nasty treatment, they deserve respect and at least 3 dates before they can be expected to put out :D

Kenny is probably just too tight to show a badger a good time...
  34. Katcal I Aten't French !

Ok, I know I'm gravedigging, upping a post from months ago, but I just stumbled accross it while searching for Bob, and I have now laughed so hard I have not only wet myself, but I think my boss is seriously considering either firing me for reading stupid stuff at work, or calling those kind men in white coats to take me away to a nice calm place for me to have a little rest.

Kenny, i hate you. :evil: :badgrin: :lol: :roll: