I will give a million to anyone...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

2. OmKranti Yogi Wench

A million what??
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

That all depends on who dares to do it :D
  4. Pixel New Member

The thing that puzzles me is - how long have zombies had vampire-style fangs?
  5. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:2977b96be8="Pixel"]The thing that puzzles me is - how long have zombies had vampire-style fangs?[/quote:2977b96be8]

The really gay ones?

Edit: I read the question wrong, so my answer makes no sense. I stand by the gay remark though. I mean, look at the pants man, the pants. How else could a zxombie vampire have such shiney pants unless he was very GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY?
  6. drunkymonkey New Member

7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

dude, you're hereby banned from all future doormencons until ba personally beats some sense into you. :shock:
  8. drunkymonkey New Member

I thought it was quite good, myself.
  9. Angua_rox New Member

#concurs#

That is pretty good.
  10. Maljonic Administrator

I looks as though you're hearing a different tune to the rest of us. I mean that literally, even though it reads just as well metaphorically. :)
  11. Angua_rox New Member

Lol.

My tune is Bohemian Rhapsody. :D
  12. spiky Bar Wench

At least the first one is labelled correctly as volga...

Drunky I hope you had imbibed copious amounts before you even considered doing that because no sober man should ever pelvic thrust a double headed axe...
  13. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:614f05b443="spiky"]At least the first one is labelled correctly as volga...

Drunky I hope you had imbibed copious amounts before you even considered doing that because no sober man should ever pelvic thrust a double headed axe...[/quote:614f05b443]I did it in silence, actually.
  14. Pixel New Member

Drunky - you're weird!
  15. sampanna New Member

:) Nice try Drunky, but the Hyderabadi (I think) actor trounces you. Now if you were wearing this ..... [img:8c1cfb3463]http://actionsspeaklouder.com/photos/pierrot.jpg[/img:8c1cfb3463]
  16. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:9d968a6804="Pixel"]Drunky - you're weird![/quote:9d968a6804]Oh, thanks very much. :(
  17. chrisjordan New Member

Now now, people. Leave the freak alone.