In my inbox today

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, May 21, 2008.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Dear Garner,

You have received a new private message at Total War Center Forums from Mimirswell, entitled "Congratulation! You have got a new award!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
    Total War Center Forums

This is the message that was sent:
    Moderator's Mace (Silver)*
    Image: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/medals/macebigsilver.png (Total War Center Forums -)

Dear Garner!

On behalf of Total War Center Forums, it is with great honor that I extend to you best wishes and congratulations as you are receiving Moderator's Mace (Silver) award.

The reason that goes with your award is:
    ----------
    Awarded for time served as a Moderator for a period of seven to twelve months.
    ----------

Please check your profile (Total War Center Forums - View Profile: Garner) for detail.

Thank you very much for your outstanding activity.

Best regards,
    The Total War Center Forums staff
  2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Now, not only am I not a moderator on that site...

But i can't even remember my log in information to report the mistake to them.
  3. sampanna New Member

A phishing attempt sent by someone who dislikes you there maybe? Did you check the links in the email closely?
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

all legit; they have a mod named Garnier - must have been a typo on their part.
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Garner. Because he's worth it.

Oh, sorry, typo.
  6. TamyraMcG Active Member

They use that line here too.
  7. Maljonic Administrator

That made me chuckle. :)
  8. spiky Bar Wench

Because as we all know Garner is not worth the overpriced goop thats mainly water in any case but sure does smell nice and tells me that if I use it I will look young forever...

No Garner is not worth that. But he is worth the wrinkles for the chuckles he gives.
  9. Tephlon Active Member

Well, yes, the keys are right next to each other... :)
  10. Garner Great God and Founding Father

ahhh, nostalgic bash.org references... thanks Bauke.