Infinity on 30 credits a day or "With a little help from my friends"

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Tephlon, May 18, 2007.

1. Tephlon Active Member

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a rather cool collaborative webcomic project out there called "Infinity on 30 credits a day". It is the brainchild of Irregular Webcomic's David Morgan-Morr

This project is rather unique because everything (Including setting, name, site-design, character names/descriptions/designs, ship names/designs, Storylines, Dialogue and Comic art/Colouring) is made by the users and is then voted upon.

Which brings me to the "With a little help from my friends" part. I have artwork up for a vote, and would like you to help me out.:wink:

Just look around the site for a bit. Sign up if you want (You can sign up as a volunteer, or you can sign up "just to vote") and then choose [-]my page [/-]the artwork you like best.

[hint][-]Accidentally[/-]Incidentally, I did page 5.5, just so you know. [/hint]
    Although the page was a bit of a rush job, I'm pretty happy with it.

Also, my ego needs stroking.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Was it a rush job because you did it by accident? :smile:
  3. Tephlon Active Member

Ah. the intricacies of the english language.

I was trying to be "modest" in pointing out that the rather cool looking page 5.5 was done by me and that people should vote for [-]it[/-] the page they like best.
  4. Maljonic Administrator

I thought you meant "incidentally", but I was just being silly. I'll have a look and vote on the page I, erm, like the best. :)
  5. Maljonic Administrator

Never mind, I do like yours the best anyway. :smile:
  6. Tephlon Active Member

Ah yes. incidentally... Cheers, Mal