Jet Lag

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by fairyliquid, Aug 6, 2006.

1. fairyliquid New Member

So in my idiocy I agreed to go out tomorrow. A day after having traveled 24 hours with no sleep and a 7 hour time change.

I was just wondering if anyone had any insightful tips about how to get to sleep when your brain tells you it just simply isn't time too...

It's now 5.30am and I should be asleep, but a little voice keeps telling me it's only 10.30pm so why worry.

Anyway I know I am going to go to sleep in about 4 or 5 hours - exhasted - and sleep all afternoon, wake up and wander around all evening. Anyone got any bright ideas short of a sledge hammer?
  2. spiky Bar Wench

red bull. And having travelled for 27 hours and gone straight to the pub at midnight to meet people, I would say once arrived try not sit down and rest. Keep going, the adrenalin should keep going if you sit you'll stop and you'll never get going again.
  3. Faerie New Member

My friends and I travelled over 4 time zones, which isn't all that huge, to get to Hawaii but we're teenagers and stayed up till the wee hours of the morning every night we were there so it wasn't as if our schedules changed much.