JfJ Sue Google

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Roman_K, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Roman_K New Member

2. Roman_K New Member

Just to add to my previous post, I find this lawsuit to be the saddest attempt at trying to take away someone's freedom of speech I've ever seen. And it makes Jews for Jesus look more like a cult with a business agenda than a valid religious group.
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

I am wondering why they didn't just take the wonderful opportunity they were given to witness to those who were obviously interested in their group and really say to the world why they are Jews for Jesus. All the wwjd folks seem to have the same problem. Now they have put a stumbling block in front of anyone who might have been looking for what they do have to offer. Satan is still prince of this world I guess, and will be for at least a few more years,2012 seems to be the next best bet for the end of the world, or is it 2021?[/u]
  4. KaptenKaries New Member

Wow! You foreigners get all kinds of exciting and exotic cults and religions! ;-)
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep. Poor Sweden only got Abba (the fish paste, not the group ;) )
  6. Roman_K New Member

[quote:0c512bb8d1="TamyraMcG"]I am wondering why they didn't just take the wonderful opportunity they were given to witness to those who were obviously interested in their group and really say to the world why they are Jews for Jesus. All the wwjd folks seem to have the same problem. Now they have put a stumbling block in front of anyone who might have been looking for what they do have to offer. Satan is still prince of this world I guess, and will be for at least a few more years,2012 seems to be the next best bet for the end of the world, or is it 2021?[/u][/quote:0c512bb8d1]

Not only does Satan still rule the world, but he's apparently behind Whistleblower's blog.

http://jewsforjesus.blogspot.com/

Reading this blog is fun.