Joc's movie...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

Morris: A Life With Bells On

Damn this film looks so good, pity it hasn't yet found a distribution deal, and is only showing in a few places around the UK... Go sign the petition!

No buckets, though...
  2. mazekin Member

That looks excellent! Signature has been added!
  3. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Thanks for the link Kat. Remember though, it's even better in real life.
    Especially the beer. :eek:
  4. TamyraMcG Active Member

I never ever want to drink Onan's revenge.
  5. Gypsy New Member

There:s no location option for AUSTRALIA.
    Looks Brilliant!
  6. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

This looks hilarious! Now how can I get them to show it somewhere where I can actually get to?

By the way, anyone who wants to witness a lot of Morris dancing should come and visit the Garner household on the first May Bank Holiday, and we can go and watch the Jack in the Green stuff up at the castle.
  7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Also, is it just me, or did I spot Dominic Pinon for a few fleeting seconds in there?
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Nope, you did, he is in it. And that makes me even more curioser to see it !
  9. mowgli New Member

...waiting breathlessly for a DVD!
  10. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I signed the petition to get it more widely shown. I never know how worthwhile these things are, but at least it might help an investor gauge levels of interest.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep, I think that's pretty much the idea of the thing...
  12. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I've just received a newsletter from Twist Films and the date to watch is September 27th - To be known as St. Morris Day! This is when the film is going to be released nation wide. Here is an extract of the news.

If you want to keep upwith the latest news etc. I'll repeat the link.

Morris: A Life With Bells On
  13. DEATHOFRATS New Member

Hey, the Little Theatre! I know (vaguely) where that is!
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

Just stumbled across a wonderful bad choice of names: Mark Morris Dance Group They don't even do Morris Dancing...
  15. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

They certainly have an impressive track record even though they are lacking the true Morris dance.:D