Just Us.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Garner says:
    "You were not a dictator. People around you made you [look like] a dictator."
    -- Abdullah al-Amiri, chief judge in Saddam Hussein's genocide trial, to the defendant
    Roman K says:
    That judge... Is that sarcasam or actual sympathy?
    Garner says:
    i'm suspecting bribery.
  2. spiky Bar Wench

Would those people making Sadaam look like a dictator, would they happen to be all those dead people... they do tend to give the wrong impression :roll:
  3. QuothTheRaven New Member

[quote:d656d20fa7="spiky"]Would those people making Sadaam look like a dictator, would they happen to be all those dead people... they do tend to give the wrong impression :roll:[/quote:d656d20fa7]
    That wasn't his fault... video game made him do it.
  4. Saccharissa Stitcher

Maybe it means that Saddam was surrounded by idiots with little else than sectarian violence in their minds, hence giving him the opportunity to act like the burden to the planet he is. Had his compatriots had even an ounce of democratic tendencies, aka a grain of common sense, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to cause as much damage to both Iraq and Iran.
  5. Roman_K New Member

[quote:9d9680f723="Saccharissa"]Maybe it means that Saddam was surrounded by idiots with little else than sectarian violence in their minds, hence giving him the opportunity to act like the burden to the planet he is. Had his compatriots had even an ounce of democratic tendencies, aka a grain of common sense, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to cause as much damage to both Iraq and Iran.[/quote:9d9680f723]

I sincerely doubt that, as the judge in question was kicked out of his position recently.
  6. drunkymonkey New Member

I blame Nikolodeon.