Let's Make Roman Go Spastic!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

"Earlier today, reports began circulating across the globe that I have recently stated that Jews can go to heaven without being converted to Jesus Christ. This is categorically untrue."
    --Jerry Falwell
  2. Hsing Moderator

Forgive my ignorance, but... maybe a little information about who Jerry Falwell is might help me grasping this? :)
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Jerry Falwell
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Jerry Lamon Falwell (born on August 11, 1933, Lynchburg, Virginia) is a Fundamentalist Baptist pastor, televangelist, and conservative activist from the United States. He is also founder of the Moral Majority movement and Liberty University. His parents were Carey and Helen Falwell, and he has a fraternal twin brother, Gene Falwell.

He has been married to the former Macel Pate since April 12, 1958, and has two sons (one, Jerry Jr., is a lawyer and the other, Jonathan, a pastor) and one daughter (Jeannie, who is a surgeon).

Falwell has long associated himself with 'Bible-believing, independent, local-church oriented, Baptist fundamentalism' and leads services at Thomas Road Baptist Church. He changed affiliations from the more traditional Baptist Bible Fellowship International to the mainly conservative Southern Baptist Convention.
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

the current wikipedia entry on falwell sounds rather... 'pro' at the moment. that's the problem with a reference source anyone can edit. turn your back on it for a moment and suddenly all sorts of crap can get put in.
  5. Sir_Gawain New Member

Like the man in Texas that reportedly shot US President Roosevelt....
  6. Human New Member

I don't know whether to laugh or pray to Elohim to save him. There seems to be something fatal stuffed up his butt.
  7. mowgli New Member

If it helps any, Jerry Falwell is the guy who said that it was the feminists, abortionists, atheists, pagans and gay-rights advocates who were responsible for the 9-11 attacks, because they provoked God's anger :)

Somehow, I don't think you want him on your side, even regarding your entry into Heaven :p
  8. Roman_K New Member

[quote:9861f90657="Human"]I don't know whether to laugh or pray to Elohim to save him. There seems to be something fatal stuffed up his butt.[/quote:9861f90657]

Well, the correct way to go here would be to send the good pastor Falwell a letter of thanks. Whether it's to thank him for the company he will keep us in the fiery deeps, or for giving us Hell here so that we won't have to go there after we die is yet to be decided.
  9. spiky Bar Wench

The worst part is that this guys condemming people to hell where he's going because he's such an intolerent bastard...

I pity all those poor souls who have to spend eternity with this wanker...
  10. Saccharissa Stitcher

If he's going to heaven, I'dn better start piling up sins.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Don't worry Sacharissa, he's going to a special heaven, same white decor, but his has padded walls and extra long sleeves on those flowing robes, ones you can tie round your back...
  12. Hsing Moderator

:D

Sounds appropriate.