Merry Christmas everyone

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Mynona, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Mynona Member

Santa's coming today, with presents! YAY

He's scheduled to arrive at 3:30 but you never know, lots of fathers g tthis silly urge to go out and buy the newspaper around that time too...

Anyways, Have a good holiday everyone and I hope you've been nice so that you'll get those presents you wanted.
  2. Hermia New Member

Well he may be in Sweden today, but he's not scheduled to come by here until midnight!

But MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

:rock: ::Does the Christmas Eve Dance:: :rock:
  3. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:9a420d7221="Mynona"]Anyways, Have a good holiday everyone and I hope you've been nice so that you'll get those presents you wanted.[/quote:9a420d7221]

Gah! Knew there was something I forgot this year...

Happy Christmas [size=18:9a420d7221]Eve[/size:9a420d7221]ryone!
  4. Hsing Moderator

A nice and peaceful Christmas Eve to all of you.
  5. Andalusian New Member

Its been Christmas Day for 17 minutes now! :D

Happy Christmas Everyone!!! :drinkers:
  6. Bradthewonderllama New Member

MErry Christmas!!!
  7. chrisjordan New Member

Merry Christmas, People of the Board! :)
  8. koshu New Member

merry christmas every one

or in afrikaans: Gelukige Kersfees

Not to sur of my spelling
  9. Maljonic Administrator

Merry Christmas for tomorrow, or today if it's today for you.

Also happy Hanukkah to everyone that celebrates it, starts tomorrow also this year at sundown. :)
  10. TamyraMcG Active Member

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah. Felis Navidad(or Nabidad as someone wrote on a whiteboard at work). I just hope everyone has a fine weekend.
  11. balashi New Member

Merry Christmas all from the happy island of aruba. happy holidays. and i treat you you all to a ice cold balashi...arubas one and only beer, or as i like to call it liquid gold.
  12. Hex New Member

Happy Christma-Hannuh-Kwanza-ka. As they say in the hallways at school.

But seriously, I hope you all have an awesome day filled with joy and laughter and family and fun :)

I will be eating lots of cookies and enjoying my favorite present, my new webcam. My parents love me!! :D
  13. Saccharissa Stitcher

Merry Christmas, may you celebrate them again next year in good health and may you live long lives :)

It has been said before, I'm not good at translating traditional greek wishes, but "live long and prosper", a good approximate translation, would give the completely wrong idea ;)
  14. redneck New Member

Merry Christmas. God bless us, everyone. *goes back to watch Scrooge for yet another time*
  15. Katcal I Aten't French !

Merry [insert appropriate festive day here] to all Boardanians ! :lol: