Moving sculptures

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by sampanna, Nov 20, 2006.

1. sampanna New Member

2. Roman_K New Member

They're... beautiful. Simply amazing. I've never seen anything like it outside a Steampunk novel.
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

Beautiful things, I must say, and I agree with one of the comments on that page, it looks like something out of a Hayao Miyazaki film... graceful, quiet and poetic things...
  4. peapod_j New Member

it does look like somthing from a Studio Gbili film (Hayao Miyazaki film studio) i think like the Cat bus or somthing. but there cool and beautiful.
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Wow! Those things are amazing. Also, is it just me, or does the sculptor look strikingly like Roger Waters?
  6. KaptenKaries New Member

Yeah, I like these things. Dunno if I think the artist looks like Roger Waters though. By the way, I've got tickets for Roger Waters here in Stockholm in April, so looking forward to it! I saw Pink Floyd in Göteborg -94, but I've been starved on live Floyd since then.

Edit: Now [i:651b1f2977]that[/i:651b1f2977] is art! ;-)
  7. Hsing Moderator

They're beautiful, although I would react rather creeped out if if I was walking down the beach and one of those things would happen to cross my path.
  8. Maljonic Administrator

A desert would be a nice place to leave one and see where it goes.

Also, nothing to do with this really, but there's always someone that adds a comment to these type of things, "Now [i:b2a4fff9e2]that[/i:b2a4fff9e2] is art", like they've never considered anything else they've ever seen as art before. :)
  9. Garner Great God and Founding Father

he only looks like waters from a certain angle or with the right cropping of the picture.

and enjoy the show, cap'n, it's fantabulous. if you see anyone recording a bootleg, wait until after Sheep before killing him and sending it to me, please?
  10. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Wow. Thats cool. Very cool.
  11. Saccharissa Stitcher

I am definately sending this link to my dad, he is a sucker for this kind of thing.