Moving

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Orrdos, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Orrdos God

Well, I shall be flying the nest sometime in the next week or so, out of the parental home and into a flat with my mate and his lady friend.

Found a lovely new flat in Glasgow city center. As much as I dislike Glasgow, it's in an ideal location for pubs, work and shops.

So, I'll have no internet at all for a small period of time until we get a phone line installed and an ISP set up.

In other news: Alton Towers Rules.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

It's very noisy if you live right next door though, I heard on Countryfile this morning. :)
  3. Electric_Man Templar

4. sampanna New Member

[quote:7bca0a38c0="Orrdos"]Well, I shall be flying the nest sometime in the next week or so, out of the parental home and into a flat with my mate and his lady friend.
    [/quote:7bca0a38c0]
    Did your mum cry when you told her you are moving out? :)
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I doubt it. She probably threw butter at his head.
  6. Rincewind Number One Doorman

7. mowgli New Member

Go Doors! :)
  8. Delphine New Member

At last :roll:
  9. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Huzzah for Doors!
  10. Maljonic Administrator

Oh, I thought you were going to say something really funny like how he'll never make it alone or something. :)
  11. spiky Bar Wench

Don't worry Doors if need be you can come round to my place on Maonday night for a cooked meal and if you can make it the 15,000 km necessary to do that you'll do fine.
  12. Delphine New Member

[quote:38dc4331b8="spiky"]Don't worry Doors if need be you can come round to my place on Maonday night for a cooked meal and if you can make it the 15,000 km necessary to do that you'll do fine.[/quote:38dc4331b8]

I'm sure once he's got a deep fat fryer he'll be fine.