My writing

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Mynona, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Mynona Member

Well, after much thought and a few headaches to follow them I've finally decided to move my stories over here. They're in the 'members' writing section if anyone had missed that.

The clever ones, or at least those who have been following both my stories, will notice that they aren't all there. The latest part of camrille is missing as are chapters 21-28 of the saga. Why? because I can't very well flood the place with my writing... anymore than I did today, that is.

I will update Camrille XV in a manner similar to that that I used on the other board, ie, as a thread, posting about a thousand words at a time. When the chapter is finished I'll all of it in the 'members' writing' section.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

That sounds like a good plan. I think a story this big should have it's own category though, all you have to do is get a little picture for it and then it can all be moved to its own place. :)
  3. colonesque10 New Member

Thank god for this, as your numer 1 fan I can finall say wooplah!!! :)

Edit: Another pissed post although not too bad this one, still cool news though. :)
  4. redneck New Member

Sorry man, but you can fight for number one with Rinso about being best doorman, but I'm Mynona's #1 fan. So there.