New Egptian Tombs

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Maljonic Administrator

2. Katcal I Aten't French !

Woah ! Exciting stuff... I enjoy archeological documentaries (except those with that stupid "I'm so hot I could melt the pyramids just looking at them" presenter who does more showing off than he does presenting. Unfortunately, they always send my husband to sleep, regardless of what time of day it is.
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

4. Bradthewonderllama New Member

This is awesome. I wonder who'll it turn out to be.
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

I'll put 20 AMD on Pteppicymon XXIV :D

(I really must finish Pyramids and move on :D )
  6. Maljonic Administrator

A good thing about the Ancient Egyptians is that they wrote a lot of things down, there's a high probability that the person's name will actually be written on the tomb or sarchofagus somewhere - they'll spend a long time carefully digging it all out though..
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

Organisation that good somehow reminds me of Monica in Friends, or Joy in Dead like me, always labeling and putting things away neatly. Oh well... at least I know for sure I have no Egyptian blood whatsoever :D
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:71859b5b9f="Bradthewonderllama"]This is awesome. I wonder who'll it turn out to be.[/quote:71859b5b9f]

Kennys Mum.

I was at Musem* on saterday and seen a 5000 year old Eyptain body what had been preserved and still had hair on it!

* 17mins 23 seconds before I was ask to put my pants back on and leave without causing a scene.
  9. mowgli New Member

... I just lost my dinner. It was a good one and I'll miss it :(
  10. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Come on now Mowgli. There's nothing wrong with Kenny's mum!
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yeah, look on the bright side, it could have been Kenny himself...