Official Announcement of the Church of Garner & Garner

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Om Kranti is hereby promoted to the position of High Priestess of the Popette and Great Goddess Garner, overseeing Acolytes in the Church of Garner & Garner, and responsible to the High Priestess of the Great God Garner.

YOOM, YOOM, YOOM.
  2. chrisjordan New Member

Yoom, yoom, yoom...yeahyeahyeah yoomyoom.

Yeah yoomyoomyoom! Yeah yoomyoomyoom!
  3. Electric_Man Templar

Is that meant to be like The Crash Test Dummies MmmMmm*insert extra 'm's here*Mmm?
  4. Delphine New Member

Congrats Om wifey. You are much deserving of the position.

(Of course, I'm the bestest priestess, as determined by the Holy Dice. 8) )

Edit ~ I thought it was supposed to be like that annoying "Zoom Zoom Zoom" song on that car advert.

<sings> Zoom Zoom Zoom! Yeah zoomzoomzoomzoom.
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Technically, being married to a priestess in the Great God's church means you're part of the Great God's church.

Course, it's up to Om to say if you're a novice or an adept or what, but either way...
  6. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Whoo Hoo!!

*does High Preistess happy dance*

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.....(or, in drunk Kenny language: yayayayayayayayayayay.)

Ok, so this means that Ella and I are now even, neither of us wears the pants in the marrige.

Also, who are these acolytes I get to boss around then?

*beckons yonder wifey to join in High Preistess happy dace* This calls for celebration. Coffee and cake for everyone!!
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

I think just plaid, at the moment. i'm trying to recruit Toast though. She can design the new vestments and robes if she joins.
  8. Toaf New Member

I am faithful to the church of Ba!

...for now.

Also, congrats Om. YOOM!
  9. Delphine New Member

Hummm, don't know about that...

Can't go being part of two different religions now. I'm a drunken priestess already, can't get much better than that :)
  10. Dane New Member

can i be in the church of Garner?
  11. Garner Great God and Founding Father

All boardanians are assumed to be worshipers. Only the most attractive and, this is important, *female* boardanians are invited to be part of the church hierarchy.
  12. Tephlon Active Member

What does the Goddess think of that exactly...? :)

Anyway, if you are only extending invitations to the female members I have no choice to go to another church, or *Checks if roof is grounded correctly* try atheism.

I like atheism, it requires you to do nothing activly.
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Yes, it's good we have differnces. Keeps the relationship interesting. That's what I say. Besides, I love you for your drunken Preistess ways, they are good. ;)
  14. Orrdos God

15. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

You can be a member of the church of Garner & Garner, just not in the clergy. I have tried to get this changed, but to no avail.

As for these regulations about clergy, they came into effect after I became High Priestess. Back in the day, I asked, "Hey, can I be High Priestess of this new religion?" That shows you how old I am!
  16. chrisjordan New Member

Clergilicious!

(Yeah...this post doesn't really have a point.)