Oh, Iran...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Roman_K, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Roman_K New Member

2. Maljonic Administrator

I'm sure some people exist in a different dimension, with only their bodies walking around the same planet as the rest of us.
  3. Roman_K New Member

How very true. And they try to get other people to move their minds into that other dimension, and it even works. Far more often than not. And then they wave, and smile, and shake each others' hands on a job well done. And then people start to die.
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

And then WE get called loonies for telling everyone the earth's flat and carried through space on the back of a giant Turtle... At least it doesn't hurt anyone... not even the ones who try to go jump over the edge...

Poor stupid humanity :(
  5. Roman_K New Member

Humanity has many things to answer for. History revisionists, skinheads, Britney Spears... It's a sad world we live in.

It's just a pity that Irving still has a crowd. And I don't mean the little crowds he always has as it is, but a big, organized crowd for him and for people like him, who would actually listen to him and his ilk and take them seriously. Not too recently (sometime between 2000 and 2002, don't ask me when. Memory's not responding too well to that query), some folks in Lebanon tried to host such a convention, and at least their goverment had the decency to stop it from being held. Here, we have the exact opposite.

Ah well, it's not like it came as much of a surprise, Iran being what it is at the moment. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was the Ayatollahs' choice for ruling Iran, and if anyone had hopes for it becoming a bit saner, well... hopes are used to being shattred.