Pain

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by Roman_K, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Roman_K New Member

For some reason, I didn't notice I had a message in my inbox until today. It was from THEPAIN.

WELL I JUST FINISHED A BOOK TITLED "WORLD FAMOUS NEUCLEAR PHYSICIST" IF COMPREHENDED CORRECTLEY CAN REALLY HELP GET A BASIS OF UNDERSTANDING HOW WE RECIEVED THE BASIS OF OUR SCAQLES OF WEIGHT TIME SPEED DISTANCE AND ETC.ETC.WHICH TOOK ONE THING AND THAT WAS TO FIND THE ONE THING IN OUR UNIVERSE THAT IS A CONSTANT FIXED REFRENCE POINT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE ALL OF THE ABOVE STATED OUR STANDARDS.SO ANY WAY OLD EINSTIEN USED THE "EITHER LAYER"AS HIS FIXED REFRENCE POINT !AN OLDER BOOK INDEED. MY OPION A VERY MIND ALTERING UNDERSTANDING INTO THE WORLD OF INTELLEGENCE!REALLY GIVES A HUMAN SUCH AS MY SELF A HUMBILING EXPERIENCE IN WHAT WAS MY OWN PERSPECTIVE OF MY INTELLIGENC. "IGONORANCE IS BLISS"

This is quite annoying. Also, it turns out that this PM was sent before my post in his thread, thought it went unnoticed by me.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:23 am is the time of the PM, and Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:49 pm is the time of my post in the thread. Juggle a couple of hours here and there due to my time settings, and you still get a margin that shows that he sent the PM before the post.

Now, did anyone else recieve such little presents? And can anyone see the logic behind this, other than pissing me off?
  2. Roman_K New Member

To clarify, this is where THEPAIN first, and last, appeared.
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

I'm thinking the way that particular (or peculiar) thread went probably was the proper way to handle the pain. I wouldn't be suprised if this was an old aquaintance but I wouldn't worry unless you want to.
  4. Roman_K New Member

*shrug* I'm just wondering if anyone else was baited, really. Also to note the actions if he decides to return.
  5. TamyraMcG Active Member

THEPAIN reminded me of that creationist person from elsewhen. I didn't get any message but I think you are right to keep the community aware. Not that it would be so terrible if someone did start a true debate about science versus ID/creationism, I'm just sure it would not work with people who are so interested in being disagreeable rather than being open to disagreement.
  6. Roman_K New Member

We *are* open to disagreement, Tamyra. Very much so, in fact. As for the message, I didn't much try to decipher it.
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

so dude doesn't know how to turn off capslock. ignore it as illegible until such time as it's phrased legibly. no sense getting worked up over it.
  8. TamyraMcG Active Member

I wasn't referring to *us* as being disagreeable . I meant the pain who was doing stuff clearly designed to arouse censure or just being
    incredibly "igonorant".
  9. Roman_K New Member

Not worked up about it, man. Heck, I was mainly wondering if I was the only one who got any crap in my mailbox which I couldn't understand.

And my bad, Tamyra. Misread that by mistake.
  10. TamyraMcG Active Member

No problem, I'm sure I could have been clearer.
  11. Victimov8 New Member

What the buggery is an 'Either Layer'?
    [quote:4731805361]WORLD OF INTELLEGENCE[/quote:4731805361]
    Pity that part missed a ways... Never mind, eh?