Painting inspired by T. P chat

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by silverflagon, Jan 28, 2006.

1. silverflagon New Member

I little while ago I was in a thread that got talking about a possible new book by Terry, and an Ice Smith was mentioned I think?
    But whatever was mentioned, this is the result any way http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/silverflagon/icetroll_smithy_600.jpg

You have to remember that he is an Ice Troll, and that working with melted ice is like us working with boiling water. He is the only Ice Troll with the powers to meld ice into weapons and tools so he is almost a god to his people. And crazy. But to the Ice Trolls being a god and being crazy is very much the same thing.

I could of posted the picture here but I don't know what your rules are about that, and I dopn't want to slow things down too much for dial up conections. I've been there myself :)
  2. chrisjordan New Member

Ooh. Nice art. :)
  3. Delphine New Member

Wow, that is very cool indeed. No pun intended. :)
  4. Maljonic Administrator

Looks great. I do wonder why there are sparks coming off his work though when the hammer is up in the air, or is that sparkles from the ice rather than sparks?
  5. Andalusian New Member

Wow, thats really awesome :)

Wish I could paint like that.
  6. Rilla New Member

Wow, that looks so cool! Love it! :)
  7. koshu New Member

thats totaly cool, weldone :)
  8. Garner Great God and Founding Father

9. Darth_Bemblebee New Member

to the highest degree
  10. silverflagon New Member

[quote:4d60c23388="Maljonic"]Looks great. I do wonder why there are sparks coming off his work though when the hammer is up in the air, or is that sparkles from the ice rather than sparks?[/quote:4d60c23388]

it's ice shards Maljolic, and thank you.

Thank you everyone, and Delphin, I love puns :lol:
  11. Maljonic Administrator

Okay, so why are ice shards flying off with the hammer up in the air? Sorry for being a pest but I think about this stuff. :)
  12. peapod_j New Member

that picture is so good. my sister paints but not as good as you. hope you dont mind me asking but are you a profeconal?
  13. Roman_K New Member

14. Katcal I Aten't French !

15. silverflagon New Member

[quote:00bc679244="Maljonic"]Okay, so why are ice shards flying off with the hammer up in the air? Sorry for being a pest but I think about this stuff. :)[/quote:00bc679244]

This is strange, I answered your question the other day, and my post has vanished? I will try again, this is what I said Maljonic. Just call it artists licence and some magic. I wanted to add some extra movement to it, and some shards flying was the best way to do it.

Thank you peaapod_i, Roman_k and Katcal :)