Pay someone so you can spy on someone else's email?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Marcia, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Marcia Executive Onion

Another message board I look at was spammed with ads for

crackpasswords.net

One thing that I thought was kind of odd is that the person who runs the site says you pay for them to guess the answers to the secret questions you need to retrieve a lost password. Wouldn't someone who actually knows the person with the email address - the person who is paying for the service - be more likely to know the answers to those questions anyway.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

[code:1:eee66f1e8d]Imagine how much better your relationship could be if you could prove your partner is NOT cheating on you! [/code:1:eee66f1e8d]

Oh the irony... :)
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Yeah... I dunno... Am I supposed to feel sad that I don't need this product? Does the marketing make me feel somehow at fault for being in a healthy, trusting relationship where my spouse and I know each other's passwords so we don't have to worry about this kind of thing?

I'm not feeling guilty for it... That tells me their advertising campaign needs a little work. Come on, you guys at cracksmokers.net, reach for the stars and find the rest of those heartstrings you can tug!
  4. Angua_rox New Member

That is terrible.

Just wierd and awful.

Freaky.
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

That is really quite odd. I'm trying to think of a circumstance in which it would actually be useful.

On the subject, though, have you seen the current Penny Arcade?

Maybe it's Tycho running the service.
  6. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:f2585d1d38="Buzzfloyd"]That is really quite odd. I'm trying to think of a circumstance in which it would actually be useful.

On the subject, though, have you seen the current Penny Arcade?

Maybe it's Tycho running the service.[/quote:f2585d1d38]

Ok, now I am addicted to this comic. Damn you Grace. I'm glad it's Friday, now I have a way to be absolutely unproductive. Woo Yay!