Photo Competition XI-Voting

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Sunna, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Sunna New Member

Well,finally we get the voting thread.You know the Drill......
    Editing...sorry,have to figure out how to get all the pictures together,give me a few hours
  2. Hsing Moderator

I'll make a pitcture post for you if you like. :)
  3. Sunna New Member

Sorry!I had work problems.I would love it if you did,Hsing.
  4. Hsing Moderator

So here it is. Remember, no one is to vote for themselves, the winner decides for the next theme as soon as possible. To get this finishes, let's say you have time to vote until Sunday night. After all, the people most interested in this so far are around at least occasionally lately, and voting doesn't need as much time. Is everyone fine with this? If no - shout!

Otherwise, here are the pictures:

Katcal:
    [IMG]

Rewr:
    [IMG]

IgorMina:
    [IMG]

5. Hsing Moderator

I vote for Katcal's because it is not only well made, it also catches a moment that fits the theme. :)

Katcal: 1
  6. redneck New Member

Katcal - 2
  7. lipi New Member

Katcal - 3
  8. mazekin Member

Katcal - 4

(But Rewr's was a close 2nd.)
  9. Hsing Moderator

Yes, it had a fitting theme, it could be used somewhere on the Boards...:)
  10. Rewr New Member

Katcal 5
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Purely as pictures go, I preferred IgorMina's, but I think Rewr's was maybe more fitting to the theme, so...

Katcal - 5
    Rewr - 1
  12. IgorMina New Member

True.
    In my defence, I was happy when I took the picture, because it had been snowing, and the branches on the trees were covered in ice. But I suppose it doesn't really exude happiness... :p

I'll say
    Katcal - 6
    Rewr - 1
  13. Sunna New Member

Katcal - 6
    Rewr - 1

Katchal!
  14. Hsing Moderator

In that case:
    Katcal - 7

Rewr - 1
  15. Sunna New Member

Hmm...I think we can safely say Katcal has won this competition,don't you all agree??
  16. Hsing Moderator

I think you are right! :D Congrats, Katcal! :smile:

I'm looking forward for the next round actually.
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yay !! Now I have to think up a new topic, I guess...
  18. sampanna New Member

Please, please make is simple - something on the lines of "An ode to a piece of green putty I found in my armpit".

Congrats on winning this one :) I just hope I get my camera repaired before the next one ..
  19. Katcal I Aten't French !

Meh, I was thinking of something easy, like "the beaches of Ireland" or "Life in Dublin city", but maybe I can work green putty in there somewhere.
  20. Sunna New Member

Or....you could have it along the lines of...snow,freezing cold,windy,cloudy,slippery.......would work great for the Icelander:)