Radio Yerevan

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Roman_K, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Roman_K New Member

Question to Radio Yerevan: "Is it true that comrade cosmonaut Gagarin won a car at a charity banquet in Moscow?"

Radio Erivan answers: "In principle yes. Yet we have to point out that it was not the cosmonaut Gagarin, but the teacher Gagarin. Furthermore, it was not in Moscow but in Kiev, and it did not happen at a charity banquet but at a party congress. Finally, it was not a car that he won, but a bicycle that was stolen from him.”

-------------------
    Question to Radio Yerevan: "Is there a difference between capitalism and communism?

Radio Yerevan answers: "In principle, yes. In capitalism, man exploits man. In communism, it's the reverse."

-------------------
    Question to Radio Yerevan: “I have heard that Americans can publicly criticise the American president. Do people have that kind of freedom in the Soviet Union?”

Radio Yerevan answers: “Of course they do. Anybody in the Soviet Union is totally free to criticise the American president.”

-------------------
    Question to Radio Yerevan: “Is it true that in the Soviet Union people do not need stereophonic equipment?"

Radio Yerevan answers: “In principle, yes. One hears exactly the same thing from all sides."

-------------------

A few more can be found here. I'd post this in the joke thread, but I feel these deserve a topic of their very own.
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I begin to understand why Russia has always been so feared by the west. It's the 'humour', isn't it?
  3. Roman_K New Member

No, no, no, that's why people feared the British.
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Oh, our natural superiority again! I see.