Rinsos Mystery Holiday of Fun and Amazment!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Rincewind, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Rincewind Number One Doorman

So... I'm going on holiday! The flights are booked!

I'm not sure where in the world we are going yet... You see me and my friends decided that going somewhere you know you'll enjoy is a silly and backward way to holiday. Instead, going to a place where you have know idea about BUT does have an amusing name is perfect.

So any places we had a vaugue idea of thier geographical location where off the list.

So any bets on where i'll end up?

I'm thinking it can ONLY be Narina.
  2. OmKranti Yogi Wench

you better not be gone at OmCon, or I'll....I'll....kick your ass!!
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I was having a look at Ypsilanti today, which I'd never heard of. It's a small city in between the Great Lakes in Michigan, USA.
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Slough!
  5. Electric_Man Templar

The Mars chocolate factory is there, you know.
  6. spiky Bar Wench

The two places I think are most appropriate for your holiday are Dunnidoo or Innaloo... I'm sure they'll make you welcome ;)
  7. fairyliquid New Member

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales or Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphopnop- paratrajathaniburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharnamornphimarnavatarnsathit- sakkattiyavisanukamprasit. in Thailand?

I'd say they are cool places to visit.
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Nice is not that nice a town, Toulouse has a very successful rugby team, and the Paris Hilton is actually quite a nice and elegant hotel. Don't judge things by their name, you'll be dissapointed :D

That said, have a great time and bring us back lots of pictures !
  9. OmKranti Yogi Wench

You should go to King of Prussia in PA.
  10. TamyraMcG Active Member

King of Prussia should be quite lovely this time of year.
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:661712d96c="TamyraMcG"]King of Prussia should be quite lovely this time of year.[/quote:661712d96c]

Why, thank you... 8)
  12. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:f7dabb31d4="OmKranti"][quote:f7dabb31d4="TamyraMcG"]King of Prussia should be quite lovely this time of year.[/quote:f7dabb31d4]

Why, thank you... 8)[/quote:f7dabb31d4]

Yes but what does that mean for the rest of the year?
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:99ce22479c="spiky"][quote:99ce22479c="OmKranti"][quote:99ce22479c="TamyraMcG"]King of Prussia should be quite lovely this time of year.[/quote:99ce22479c]

Why, thank you... 8)[/quote:99ce22479c]

Yes but what does that mean for the rest of the year?[/quote:99ce22479c]

I'm equally fabulous in all seasons, thankyouverymuch.

(for those who don't understand what I'm talking about, my MSN screen name is King of Prussia, thats why it's funny...or not funny)
  14. Faerie New Member

15. Bradthewonderllama New Member

King of Prussia is like Texas. Everything is bigger there. And they have two malls that are somewhat connected. One is for the richy rich people, the other for the not so rich people...
  16. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I've totally got to visit there someday!