Seasonal Badgerness

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Maljonic Administrator

2. Tephlon Active Member

must. kill. mal...

EVIL!

:)

That will turn your brain to mush.
  3. spiky Bar Wench

My brain is mush.
  4. Bradthewonderllama New Member

*Sings* Christ! This is Christ! Oh, this is nice!
  5. Ba Lord of the Pies

Mal will rue this day.
  6. sleepy_sarge New Member

Well....if your brain hasn't turned to mush, then there is another way to get rid of "that too much jolly badgerness" feeling.

Some of Rinso's chums will explain [color=blue:3318d740cd]here[/color:3318d740cd]

(Sound on at own discretion!)
  7. Ba Lord of the Pies

Ba thinks that Sleepy's insides would look much better outside. Please, sit in this comfy chair, while Ba fetches a coat hanger...
  8. sleepy_sarge New Member

9. Delphine New Member

I think I need a drink. Several, in fact.
  10. lipi New Member

I think my eyes need a rest.. so do my ears... I'll go sleep now... I'll be up in a month or two. :shock:
  11. spiky Bar Wench

That pies evil... It could keep me occupied for hours trying to figure out the least number of bites needed to eat pie...

And the less said about the monkey the better.
  12. Pixel New Member

I've just done the pie in 16 bites (after many, many attempts) and got the score pop-up with the message that I had tied with the previous champion - I'm beginning to wonder if 15 is possible!
  13. sampanna New Member

[quote:482ed96dd4="Pixel"]I've just done the pie in 16 bites (after many, many attempts) and got the score pop-up with the message that I had tied with the previous champion - I'm beginning to wonder if 15 is possible![/quote:482ed96dd4]

I managed 16 too, wonder about 15.
  14. KaptenKaries New Member

Got 17 in my third try.
  15. lipi New Member

I got 16 too. Is 15 mission impossible?
  16. sleepy_sarge New Member

17. KaptenKaries New Member

Must. Sing. Badger. Can't. Get. Song. Out. Of. Head.
  18. Ba Lord of the Pies

Ooh, pie...

*Decides to kill the drowsy NCO later*
  19. Hsing Moderator

Weebl & Bob started selling T-Shirts... and Plush Toys. I think I want a badger for my daughter. *

*read: officially bought for child, but actually purchased because parent wanted it for herself.
  20. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Nice one. It's been a while since I seen the original. I like the Christmas one.
  21. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Snape, it's a Snape, Oh it's a Snape!
  22. Pixel New Member

[quote:c4d72b828f="Hsing"]Weebl & Bob started selling T-Shirts... and Plush Toys. I think I want a badger for my daughter. *

*read: officially bought for child, but actually purchased because parent wanted it for herself.[/quote:c4d72b828f]

A badger for your daughter? No - if you're going for a swap like that, start at three badgers - it gives you something to be haggled down from! :)
  23. TamyraMcG Active Member

I got the pie in 15. I am the champ?
  24. Ba Lord of the Pies

*Awards Tamyra a celebratory bib*
  25. sampanna New Member

[quote:83cbbda40e="TamyraMcG"]I got the pie in 15. I am the champ?[/quote:83cbbda40e]
    Champ! or Champessa, whichever you prefer.
  26. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:e27cd80375="TamyraMcG"]I got the pie in 15.[/quote:e27cd80375]

What strategy did you use?
  27. colonesque10 New Member

Ah, the original and the footie ones bring back good memories. The other ones are cool too.

I only managed to get it in 16 bites too, please explain the 15 Tamyra, if you can that is. Or are you really lieing to make friends when really you haven't even got a computer or the internet and really your just a fiction of our imagination. :)
  28. TamyraMcG Active Member

I think the key was only taking a halfcircle bite to start with, that made it easier to take bigger bites later.
  29. spiky Bar Wench

30. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:922b3a2523="spiky"]In terms of mind-numbing christmas cheer... Check this out[/quote:922b3a2523]

Brilliant! There's always someone who has to go that little bit too far. ;-) I wonder who's behind this.
  31. Pixel New Member

[quote:0de63388f3="TamyraMcG"]I think the key was only taking a halfcircle bite to start with, that made it easier to take bigger bites later.[/quote:0de63388f3]

Yes, that was my strategy - that got me down to 16 - otherwise you end up with odd isolated spikes of pie which take a lot of bites to clear up - must go back and try again!
  32. Delphine New Member

I can't beat 16 bites. I tried every strategy I could think of. Varying the halfcircle bites, going round the edge first etc... But there's always some tiny crumb somewhere which takes up the extra bite!
  33. koshu New Member

i know this is an old page but the [b:a57040ae1b]PIE[/b:a57040ae1b] is [s:a57040ae1b]bad[/s:a57040ae1b] [s:a57040ae1b]annoying[/s:a57040ae1b] [b:a57040ae1b]EVIL[/b:a57040ae1b] :evil: :badgrin:
  34. Guest Guest

I cant get past 16 bites, and the badgers are the evil :evil: ones! that christmas one just won't get out of my head!!! Iv'e had to put MTV on to listen to something even more mundane!!!
  35. TamyraMcG Active Member

15 is doable. You do leave teeny weeny crumbs but if they are small enough you don't get "charged" for them.