Shameless Plug.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hermia, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Hermia New Member

My dear mother has finally started her dream business - basically offering services of all kinds for writers and artists (editing, proofreading, publishing, etc). Click here for the Earlyworks Presswebsite - even if you're not a writer or artist there's some good material to read and look at if you feel like passing some time.

I especially like this. (It's actually on a different site, but I got there via links and it amused me!)

Edit: Accidentally made link go to a really nasty picture that I'm sure you don't want to look at. Don't worry, it's gone now!
  2. Maljonic Administrator

When I first saw 'dream business' I read it as dream-business, as in a business about dreams. I was almost overcome with something, then I realised you meant it differently.

Is she in a writing circle? I'm nearly finishing a writing course at university, we're all going to start a writing circle in York afterwards - probably have a little website for it too.

I just bought the Writer's and Artist's Year Book 2006 today, what a coinkydink. :)
  3. Hermia New Member

I think the website pretty much [i:0ca681890d]is[/i:0ca681890d] her writing circle.

There's a few different options for dream business really. I'm sure if you wrote about your dreams and sent them to her she'd be more than happy to help you interpret them! But selling dreams might be a wee bit harder. Or making them come true. Depending on the level of dream. If you're a fairly basic dreamer, I could probably make them come true. But if you want spaceships and Penelope Cruz I'd need a few months.
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yeah, funny, I read dream-busioness too at first and wondered if Mal had anything to do with it :D

Deviantart.com is a pretty cool site, I have a couple of friends who have an account there...

Good luck to your Mum, Hermia !
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

our very own toastling has a deviantart account, and now sells prints as well