Small, pointless contest.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

2. plaid New Member

'tis a light saber.

:: is so smart ::
  3. Hex New Member

Looks like a lightsaber to me.
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

... you should both be ashamed of your geekiness.
  5. Hex New Member

I have no shame. I am proud of my star wars geekery.
  6. Pixel New Member

My first thought was a thumbscrew, but then I saw that there was nothing to crush against, so I say "Pass".
  7. Delphine New Member

Ooooh, is it a lightsaber? What do I win?
  8. Orrdos God

It's a psychic duck. Clearly.
  9. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:9436cae9cb="Delphine"]Ooooh, is it a lightsaber? What do I win?[/quote:9436cae9cb]

You win a free demonstration of the lightsaber!

Now which of your bodyparts do you want removed?
  10. TheJackal Member

[quote:e968876f28="Electric_Man"][quote:e968876f28="Delphine"]Ooooh, is it a lightsaber? What do I win?[/quote:e968876f28]

You win a free demonstration of the lightsaber!

Now which of your bodyparts do you want removed?[/quote:e968876f28]

Want a demonstration? Look no further than this: http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2002/gift-p1.php
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

niiiiice :D 8)
  12. TamyraMcG Active Member

Doors, I thought I recognized your avatar! I was sure it was a Pokemon,but I couldn't remember the name, only that the poor thing got a splitting headache every time they made it "battle". I loved that cartoon, I admit it. :D
  13. Pepster New Member

The central component of a NMR spectrometer.
  14. Garner Great God and Founding Father

no, it was a light saber. sorry if i didn't make that clear. the geeky chicks won.
  15. plaid New Member

hey.... who are you calling a geeky chick?

me?
  16. TamyraMcG Active Member

At least you won!
  17. spiky Bar Wench

Hell I thought it was a non turning screw but hey I think the award for the geek of the year should be given to the person with nothing better to do than draw up lightsaber schematics...
  18. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:3ab78a1359="spiky"]Hell I thought it was a non turning screw but hey I think the award for the geek of the year should be given to the person with nothing better to do than draw up lightsaber schematics...[/quote:3ab78a1359]
    Unless of course we can find someone who actually tried to build one FROM those schematics, and believed it would work. :D