Sprouts: Completely tastless!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Joculator, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

That statement just about sums up this loathsome vegetable that is forced on unsuspecting families at this time of year.
    However, I was sent the link to this hilarious game so have a laugh at the family involved in this feeding frenzy, this game also fits the title.

I must get a life, I've managed a high score of over 9000. Sad person that I am.

Politically incorrect game content, but so funny. :D

Game is here
  2. Lyia New Member

Very funny, and coincidentally I was served sprouts the first time in my life for x-mas. I must say those things are quite repulsive.
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

I have grown old enough to actually like them, just one more thing to fear about growing old I guess...
  4. mazekin Member

Hate to admit it, but I'm starting to like them in small doses...once a year :smile:
  5. Hsing Moderator

What kind of sprouts are we talking about? Bean sprouts? Brussels sprouts? Just out of curiosity.
  6. TamyraMcG Active Member

You must not have checked the link Joc gave us, its Brussels sprouts, definitely Brussels sprouts. i got up to level 5 but I forced myself to stop there, I could see where that was going. :)
  7. randywine Member

I love sprouts. Always have done. Loved this game too. Poor old Granny. :shock:
    R.
  8. willbaforce New Member

Hated sprouts in my youth, but I have to say now I love them. Actually bought some more the other day because having them just once at Christmas wasn't enough!