Stealth Cat

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Maljonic Administrator

2. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh My Great God. That's awesomely funny AND spooky!
  3. randywine Member

That is excelent Mal.
  4. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

A great starter for the day, Mal.:D

A good example of the 'Shark-eye Syndrome' that cats contract, just before they jump at you and tear your beard to shreds. Trust me on this!
  5. Hsing Moderator

It's curious how they look the most adorable shortly before switching into kill mode, isn't it?
    (I've got pictures to proove, but none as gorey as Joculator... Oh my. What did the person trying to knock down your door do exactly? Was that the incident recently mentioned?)
  6. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Yes, that was the result of an idiot not knowing how to use a doorbell or door knocker and slapping his flat hand down against the face of the door (five times) - just like they do in the movies when the customs/cops/FBI are about to 'go in'. :sad:
  7. Roman_K New Member

Cats are such adorable creatures... you're always left wondering just what it is they're planning to do to you.
  8. Hsing Moderator

How did he react when you opened the door looking like you'd just had a narrow escape from Freddy Kruger?
  9. spiky Bar Wench

That made me feel a lot better after the doggy video :) It would have been better when the kitty got to the camera if she had pounced and done the spread eagle thing over the camera lense. Sometimes cats have no sense the dramatic.

Joc you look mangled. Did the cat have the decency to then attack the guy at the door?
  10. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

For an explanation and full instructions if you want to try this at home, see 'Unexploded cat' in my blog.
  11. Hsing Moderator

[IMG]

Cat in kill mode. This species brings together "cute" and "psychotic" with troubling ease.
    And look at the state of the curtain to the left...