Talented Cats

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Maljonic Administrator

Actually it's only one cat, but just in case someone else finds some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofFb_eOxxA

I love this video, it's not so much the flushing but the way the cat looks so curiously into the bowl after each one.
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

This was funny, and reminded me of the number of websites I have run into over the years that treat you how to toilet-train your cats...

Some people are just too weird... :D
  3. Angua_rox New Member

Wierd.
    Toilet training cats.
    Very wierd.
  4. Marcia Executive Onion

I read a book on how to toilet train your cat. It sounds like a good idea, but I was afraid to do it because it meant I'd have to leave the lid up all day when no humans were home, and I was afraid the cats could fall in and drown, or more likely, throw things in the toilet and stuff it up.
  5. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Such a waste of water.I'dkill that cat or at least have it killed by a 3rd party.
  6. TamyraMcG Active Member

We once had a cat that was obsessed with watching the toilet flush but he never learned to flush it himself.
  7. Ba Lord of the Pies

[quote:0f802fad97="Rincewind"]Such a waste of water.I'dkill that cat or at least have it killed by a 3rd party.[/quote:0f802fad97]
    Rinso's just jealous because he never figured out the toilet.
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Fie the toilet!
  9. spiky Bar Wench

Well someone invented a system to toilet train cats and one lots of awards for it...

Find out more here... It solves the problem of cats falling in by gradually training them up.
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

Just hope the never toilet train the flush-obsessed one, as Rinso said, my first reflex was "Oh my god, the water bill !"
  11. TamyraMcG Active Member

That cat became a sailcat* years ago after he became footstool shaped from having a self feeder. That is what happens when your name is Puff

*this a cat that gets flattened to the point you can pick them up and sail them across the road. That isn't technically what happened to Puff, but he never got that vehicles have the right of way in the street.
  12. spiky Bar Wench

The weirdest thing ever I've seen thats cat related was a friend in high schools cat got run over so they had the cats skin treated and it sat on the couch. Kind of like a cow hide rug but a cat... very distrurbing.
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

Ewwwwwww... :shock: **gone to find somewhere to throw up**
  14. Angua_rox New Member

Macabre and disturbing.
    I like it!

Ew though.
  15. TamyraMcG Active Member

There was a piece of cat hide in the chemistry lab equipment in my high school. It was for making static electricity. Apparently it is one of the best fur for that job, poor kitties.
  16. Faerie New Member

My cat drinks out of the toilet, he comes running every time he hears it flush.
  17. Anna New Member

That's horrible! It's even worse than the dusty demi-johns filled with pickled frogs and snaked that we had at my school. We also had a pickled sheep.s brain. No wonder I hated biology. Like tha cats-on-toilets stuff though, I'll have to show it to my husband, it'll appeal to his sense of humour.[size=12:30d5e70ae8][/size:30d5e70ae8]
  18. Anna New Member

Oops, missed a bit. My last post was meant to go after the cat-skin one. My cat drinks from the toilet, too.