The Blizzard

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by OmKranti, Dec 29, 2006.

1. OmKranti Yogi Wench

So for the second time in as many weeks I'm snowed in again.

I need some cabin fever reducing exercises. Please help. I'm sooooo bored.
  2. chrisjordan New Member

Starjumps.

Or: read something.
  3. OmKranti Yogi Wench

What are starjumps?

I have American Gods by Neil Gaimen, and Good Omens. I've been trying to finish Good Omens for a while now, but I just can't seem to get into it. I really don't care how it ends, which is odd censidering I usually stay up way way too late to finish a pTerry book because I just have to know the ending. With this book I just can't seem to get into it.

Anyone else have that problem?
  4. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Why not open a window at either end of your largest room and have an indoor snowball fight?
    At least being indoors, you'll stay warm. :badgrin:
  5. Maljonic Administrator

Maybe because you want to read American Gods? Try reading that first and coming back to the other book later.

Star jumps are when you leap into the air, legs akimbo and arms spead wide, like a star shape, usually for exercise starting from a squatting position (or sometimes just standing, jumping jacks in America I think) and repeating.
  6. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

You could write some more Swami stories, or try drawing.
  7. KaptenKaries New Member

As a good friend of mine once said, a dirty mind never gets bored. So, go play with yourself. :D
  8. mr_scrub New Member

Im bored too and im not even snowed in so I probabley won't help but if you have a gaming console and theres a game you haven't finished its sometimes fun.
  9. Hex New Member

The snow just hit us here. My boyfriend still made the trip of 40 or so miles to come spend New Years at my house, but I"m convinced he's insane to drive in this weather - took him three hours to make a trip that would normally only last one!

Looks like videos and card games are on the horizon. Yay!
  10. Angua_rox New Member

Videos+card games=fun :D