The boomerang effect

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by QuothTheRaven, Dec 7, 2006.

1. QuothTheRaven New Member

2. Bradthewonderllama New Member

An interesting, if bleak view.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I think we might see the odd IED incident, in fact they've probably been happening already but weren't called that before, if for no other reason than people have read about them and heard about them on the news.

I [b:55bf90359b]don't[/b:55bf90359b] believe in all that 4G crap though, it's just more buzzwords for stuff that happens anyway.

Edit: to add "don't", oops. :)
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

seems rather too focused on the ethnic division within america, and i'm quite certain that at least some people will interpret this as an arguement in favor of cracking down on the civil freedoms of some of these ethnic divisions.

also, its worth remembering that the US got handed their asses in vietnam, and the country came through the 'destruction of culture' that followed just fine.
  5. Pepster New Member

I'd be incline to consider this the buzzword effect, as IED is simply a technical term for a home-made bomb or other incendiary device. They have been around for years.

4G is yet more buzzword crap.

Same old same old, just written with new words... Keeps the writer in a job I suppose.