The end of the universe...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

... or rather the end of the internet...

Is here.

Enjoy :D

There used to be a few pages like that one, if anyone knows of any, please post them here, they are good fun... There was the famous weapons of mass destruction one, but that doesn't work any more...

This one is in french, but there isn't that much text. "Lost on the internet ? Don't panic, we can help. °<== You are here" :D
  2. Faerie New Member

I've gotten error messages on adultswim.com that tell me I've broken the internet.
  3. inwig New Member

That's similar to a spoof one I was sent after Hitchhiker's teasers were about only it added, 'Please switch the lights off'

inwig
  4. edster New Member

thats great :lol:
  5. drunkymonkey New Member

I just rewinded. ^^
  6. Tephlon Active Member

7. Mynona Member

Angelfire has a lot of error-messages if you get the wrong address to one of its pages. They are rather amusing. One of them talks about the end of the internet, but since they're random and generated all over the place, you can get the 'this pages has been abducted by aliens' one several times in a row. yes I've tried, I was really bored one day.
  8. edster New Member

9. TamyraMcG Active Member

I can't get there from here. I was just watching a few H*R toons this evening. Do you know the title?
  10. edster New Member

Yes I do and I love it, it's great :lol:

edit spelling
    edit added bit about editing
  11. Ba Lord of the Pies

Edster, if one is asked if one knows something, it's often because the person would also like to know. So, for Tamyra's sake, what [i:f4bb3788a2]is[/i:f4bb3788a2] the title?
  12. edster New Member

13. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I'm sorry, Edster, but I didn't understand any of that. Could you explain again?
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

it's a 404 error "page not found", therefore, all you have to do is make up a page name for that site, and unless you're really unlucky, you should get this page...
  15. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Oh, I see. Thank you!
  16. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:b305ce2b3a="Katcal"]it's a 404 error "page not found", therefore, all you have to do is make up a page name for that site, and unless you're really unlucky, you should get this page...[/quote:b305ce2b3a]

Katcal: Translating the untranslatable since 1984.
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:2b9add9fcb="OmKranti"][quote:2b9add9fcb="Katcal"]it's a 404 error "page not found", therefore, all you have to do is make up a page name for that site, and unless you're really unlucky, you should get this page...[/quote:2b9add9fcb]

Katcal: Translating the untranslatable since 1984.[/quote:2b9add9fcb]
    Awww, thanks for getting the date right Om :D