The Joys of Flight and Smoking

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Roman_K, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Roman_K New Member

2. fairyliquid New Member

I read about this on the BBC, :roll: trust the french.
  3. Roman_K New Member

Going out for a smoke in the middle of the flight... I mean, if there's an idiocy meter around somewhere, this would constitute a whopping 12,937.
  4. Pixel New Member

[quote:7e933e6408="fairyliquid"]I read about this on the BBC, :roll: trust the french.[/quote:7e933e6408]
    Who trusts the French? (OK - I'm English (well, mostly English) - we've been fighting the French as our natural enemies for centuries - apart from a couple of times during the 20th when we had to step in to stop the Germans playing with our toys - and now our fights have transferred from the battlefield to the European Union - so we still don't trust them, and they don't trust us - roadside barbecued sheep, anyone?)
    :)
  5. mowgli New Member

...reminds me of one of my Dad's jokes...

A passenger plane is heading to Moscow. Suddenly, a man gets up, manages to pry open the door and jumps out before anyone can stop him. The flight attendants all rush madly to close the door and avert disaster - when chaos subsides a bit, one of the attendants runs over to tell the captain:

- "Sir, you won't believe what happened! Some lunatic just jumped off the plane!"
    - "Was it a short, bald guy? - "Yes!"
    - "And are we just outside the city?" - "Yes!"
    - "Then it's okay -this is where he normally gets off"