The perils of internet dating!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by sleepy_sarge, Dec 16, 2005.

1. sleepy_sarge New Member

You never know exactly who you are going to meet

(this link is perfectly safe for work and family - not so good for the mental images it creates!)
  2. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Yes. One must be wary when dating the internet. For the internet has a fickle heart.
  3. Bradthewonderllama New Member

4. sleepy_sarge New Member

Heh! never let something as mundane as the facts get in the way of a good story ;)
  5. Bradthewonderllama New Member

6. Katcal I Aten't French !

**looks for a smiley rolling all over the place laughing like hell... and doesn't find one**

But no, don't bash the French, the French already bash the Marseillais enough for over-exaggerating everything... The most famous story is that the entry to the port of marseille frequently gets blocked by a sardine... 8)

Edit to add that the best bit is the "and his dad wasn't too happy about it either !" :D
  7. Dane New Member

8. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:01099755c1="Dane"]heres another good reason[/quote:01099755c1]

Fortunately my office was empty when I opened that!! I should have known better in my job, but hey-

Anyway it would be nice if you could give a warning about content. Although a relatively tame (and quite funny) pic, there are those around who can and do make complaints about what they see on colleagues screens - so "NWS" or Not Work Safe lets us know not to initiate a screen which can result in a possible harrassment complaint!

Cheers :)
  9. koshu New Member

My mom was in the room wen I opened that she practicaly took my head off my shoulders!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  10. queenynci New Member

I've just checked out the link in Dane's post, and the page has been removed :(
  11. Pixel New Member

I wonder if this guy knew the song "I Want a Girl Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad"? :)

Believe me, it exists - I just couldn't quickly find a link to a reference that didn't require a login