The Podcasts on iTunes / Hoggie Movie

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by YksYks, Dec 12, 2006.

1. YksYks New Member

Forgive me if this has been discussed to DEATH on here (heh); I am new to the forum - but surely everyone has checked out the podcasts on iTunes? The '12 Days of Hogswatch' ones are cute, but the Behind the Scenes ones are very cool - it definitely looks like a real movie from what we've seen so far. On the Sky One message boards there is endless controversy about Death's voice, but I didn't have a problem with it from what I have heard. Anyway, the podcasts are excellent for commutes if you have a video iPod or good for lunch break viewing...
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Thanks, Yksyks. Are these the same videos as are on the Sky One website? I don't have an iPod, but I do have iTunes.
  3. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I had a bit of a problem with the links on the SKY One website, the pages appeared and stayed blank. I don't know if anyone else who uses Firefox browser has had the same problems, but I found all the links for the 12 Days of Hogswatch and the eight 'behind the scenes' clips on another site.

Brightcove are allowing anyone to use their links to the movies so I set up a page on my own site and put all the links there. I will add the remaining days as they become available. The movies are all on one page and can be played individually, so if anyone else is experiencing any difficulties, here is an alternate link.

http://lancre-morris-men.co.uk
    Look under the LINKS section for Hogfather Clips
  4. TamyraMcG Active Member

Thanks Joculator, it was a fun way to spend this evening, I also checked out some other parts of your site. I've always wondered about that hedgshog song :shock: