Uploading Videos

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by TheJackal, Mar 4, 2006.

1. TheJackal Member

Wouldn't it be nice if we could upload vidoes somewhere on the board? Such as of funny incidents (there's loads of them out there in cyberspace), or even just one of yourself & what you got up to on a trip.

When I was in Italy 2 years ago at a choral competition, one of my friends (now in his late 20s) dressed up as a leprachaun at the opening ceremony parade. It's hilarious and can be viewed via this link
  2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

plenty of other sites on the web you can upload videos to that won't hog our bandwidth here. you can even link to them so that people can just click on a word in your post and go straight to the video, in case you didn't know that.
  3. Hsing Moderator

If we bestowed it upon Mal to rent more space for us at all, I'd prefer more space for picture galleries. I think linking videos would do.
    Maybe we could collect those links in a thread, or someones board journal, to create an archive.

Just linking them would also spare us from hurting copyright laws. :)
  4. Maljonic Administrator

Videos take up loads of space. We've already filled two thirds of our webspace so far.

We could have a special page for our own videos. Not to upload stuff directly though, I could convert them into Flash movies that take up a bit less space?
  5. chrisjordan New Member

6. Maljonic Administrator

That mule is cool. :)
  7. drunkymonkey New Member

Putfile isn't as good as it used to be, but Ihud is quite good.
  8. TheJackal Member

[quote:cc32a627f8="chrisjordan"]YouTube.com[/quote:cc32a627f8]

Just signed up for this. You're a genius!

(Jackal rubs his hands & wonders what incriminating videos of friends he has)