You, board people, be of use!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by chrisjordan, Sep 19, 2005.

1. chrisjordan New Member

My sister gave me a handful of partybag sweets yesterday. Each delicious one threatens to pull out my teeth. I am down to the last three, with one of each flavour. I can't decide which one to have first.
  2. Delphine New Member

Blackjack, chrisola. Mmmm, king of sweets.

also: Wot? No Bubbly gum? That stuff that comes in the pink, yellow and blue wrapper? Cost 2 pence when I were a lass.
  3. Delphine New Member

Curse ye to Davy Jones Locker, ye blowfish post of hell!
  4. chrisjordan New Member

What are you now? A man?
  5. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Blackjack to be sure, to be sure.
  6. queenynci New Member

Blackjack.
    I like blackcurrant and liquorice sweets as well
    And aniseed balls

Damn. The shops are closed :(
  7. Electric_Man Templar

8. Hermia New Member

The blackjack's the nicest, but eat it first. The blackcurrant thingie will then make your tongue slightly less black. Then, when you have only the fruit salad left, you can be pleasantly surprised at the discovery that it is actually almost as nice as the blackjack!
  9. Maljonic Administrator

Melt them all into an unholy blob, then scoff the lot in one go. :yarr:
  10. chrisjordan New Member

Right, Black Jack it is. You can keep voting for the second one I eat, now. :)
  11. queenynci New Member

I vote for the Bruiser, because I,ve never heard of it before, and I want to know what it tastes like :?
  12. Ecksian New Member

Hmmm, I guess it's too late, but my vote would have gone "Eat the bruiser first, followed with the fruit salad, and then toss the black jack in the bin."
    I can't stand aniseed, it definatly has a place in my 'top ten foulest tasting food'.
  13. Hex New Member

Black jack is gruesome.
    Fruit salad all the way CJ.

Yarr!! (just because its Pirate day)
  14. mowgli New Member

::runs away screaming from the very mention of licorice/aniseed::
  15. Hsing Moderator

*is of no use at all due to not knowing any of them*
    *thus votes randomly*
  16. Cynical_Youth New Member

Same here. I voted for the Fruit Salad though, so I guess that evens it out. :)
  17. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Eat the Black Jack first, because it is the least nice. Then the Bruiser, then the Fruit Salad, which is the nicest.
  18. Rincewind Number One Doorman

The black jack should be last becuase it makes your tongue black, it probably does this my coating your tongue in something (something black) thus numbing your taste buds for the later sweets.