My High Score

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by McLaren, Apr 26, 2007.

1. McLaren New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but the game DTunnel 3D is denying my high score!

Obviously this is an important issue as there's no point playing the game if it doesn't record my superiority for all the world to see.

I scored 1428 but the high scores list keeps saying 967 scored by Stercus Stercus.

Attached Files:

2. Maljonic Administrator

Did you press submit at the end? Some games you have to submit your score and some game just do it automatically. I just tried it and got the high score. Still might be a wierd game glitch though.Have you tired that golf game, that's quite nice?
  3. McLaren New Member

I did submit the score, as you can see from the picture i attached to my original post.
    My score was registered by the game and still shows up as "my best score" but not as the high score.

Weird glitch I guess.

I've tried the golf game, it's really good. Except Ben seems to have got an incredibly high score, which is annoying! Ah well, I'll beat him one day, if not in the game then with a big stick.
  4. McLaren New Member

I tried it again and it worked. I don't know why it didn't the first time but the game does seem to work ok, just a one off glitch I guess. Thanks for your help.
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

I wonder if there's a Flash game for that... :cool:
  6. TheJackal Member

I have had the same problem with Eggsterminator. When the game is over it does not save any high scores. The screen does not change. Tried playing it on another computer in college but it still does not work.
  7. Stercus Stercus New Member

When I beat the end of that level on eggsterminator it sends me here NetCreatives 100% Interactive Marketing and wont let me continue with the game. I suspect it may be a trick. If you don't finish the level then you get your high score up.
  8. Maljonic Administrator