Abomination unto nuggan

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by fairyliquid, Aug 18, 2005.

1. fairyliquid New Member

We all need a good moan every now and again...

This was on the old board and was very popular untill it was heaped under a bunch of trollness
    for those who dont know what this is, follow the examples. Its pretty simple.

Coursework on the first week back at school (why did I take I.T., why? why?) is an abomination unto nuggan.
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Constant sinus pain is an abomination unto Nuggan!
  3. Mynona Member

Mothers with no sympathy for selfinflicted pain are abominations unto nuggan.
  4. sleepy_sarge New Member

Colleagues who go for coffee and return without a cup for me are abominations unto Nuggan

Edit: Colleagues who empty the coffee machine (and therefore don't bring you a cup) and let you walk along there without telling you are an [i:a746577de0][b:a746577de0]even greater[/b:a746577de0][/i:a746577de0] abomination unto Nuggan

(but I'm better now....slurrrrp)
  5. roisindubh211 New Member

my departments abysmal organizational skills are an abomination unto Nuggan.
    I'm supposed to repeat all my exams after failing one. The one I failed isn't on the schedule, and they've given me two other subjects in the same timeslot.
    And the director keeps telling me to go look at the noticeboard...which would be difficult, as it is in Dublin and I in New York.

Heck, having to repeat exams at all is an abomination unto Nuggan.
  6. fudgecake New Member

Holiday homework is an abomination unto Nuggan. (??)

GSCEs are a very large abomination unto Nuggan.

Friends who get you stressed out over GCSEs are an abomination unto Nuggan... they abominise him/her/it good!! 8)
  7. drunkymonkey New Member

Haemmahoids are ambominations unto Nuggan.
  8. fairyliquid New Member

[quote:812a3ec212="fudgecake"]Holiday homework is an abomination unto Nuggan. (??)

GSCEs are a very large abomination unto Nuggan.

Friends who get you stressed out over GCSEs are an abomination unto Nuggan... they abominise him/her/it good!! 8)[/quote:812a3ec212]

I second that...except add an I to the start of GCSE and teachers stressing you out more, not students :eek:

first weeks of school are an abomination unto nuggan, we should let all new students go to school for a week so they don't get lost when the oldies turn up :D
  9. fudgecake New Member

Vertical forms (i.e. 2 people from each year making up a form) are an abomination unto Nuggan.

Damn school. :x
  10. fudgecake New Member

Ow ow ow, anaesthetic (sp?) injections are an abomination unto Nuggan!! THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T HURT!!! :x

Owie. :(
  11. Splang New Member

Drawers with handles that constantly fall off are abominations unto Nuggan, and so is working on Sundays
  12. QuothTheRaven New Member

PeoplePC online is an abomination unto nuggen.
  13. danny New Member

[quote:dd7871a267="Splang"]Drawers with handles that constantly fall off are abominations unto Nuggan, and so is working on Sundays[/quote:dd7871a267]

My drawers don't have handles -- just an elastic wasteband. :)

Pizza stains on my new white shirt are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  14. Splang New Member

:lol: I just spent about five minutes wondering why you had attached an elastic waistband to your... um, drawers. Curse my slow of mindness!

Anyway, all the good books being out of the library two weeks before the assignment is even due, is an abomination unto nuggan.
  15. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Deadlines are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  16. Freya New Member

[quote:13375184d9="Buzzfloyd"]Deadlines are an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:13375184d9]

One of my favourite quotes is...
    "I love deadlines; I especially like the whooshing noise they make as they go flying by."

Yucca plants and their sharp pointy leaves that poke you in the eye (resulting in a trip to A&E) are an Abomination unto Nuggan.
  17. sleepy_sarge New Member

The fact that I can't think of great sig lines like Freya can is an abomination unto Nuggan
  18. Nadnerb New Member

Summer projects are an abomination unto Nuggan.

Summer projects that involve reading more than 100 pages on the history of the Americas are even larger abominations unto Nuggan.
  19. colonesque10 New Member

Damn ovens that get hot and burn people are an abomination unto Nuggan. :( (poor bob)
  20. fairyliquid New Member

Moving countries is an abomination unto nuggan :( I think i shall join bob, even if it does mean taking my teeth out
  21. Electric_Man Templar

Bob's evil plan to make everyone pull out their teeth in sympathy is an abomination unto Nuggan.
  22. Freya New Member

[quote:c16cf1d40d="Electric_Man"]Bob's evil plan to make everyone pull out their teeth in sympathy is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:c16cf1d40d]

In my bid for the crown of "Queen of Quotes".....

[i:c16cf1d40d]"I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. - Dana Snyder.[/i:c16cf1d40d]

In other news......

Hunting Barn Owls and banging garden gates at 3am are an abomination unto Nuggan. Don't believe me? Listen to the Owl here!
  23. Cynical_Youth New Member

People who leave their mobile phones at home so I have to answer their calls all day are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  24. colonesque10 New Member

Sore buttocks are an abomination unto Nuggan (from exercising, not the wham cupboard) :(
  25. spiky Bar Wench

the flu is an abomination unto Nuggan, especially when you have to teach from 9am to 6pm...my voice my beautiful voice!
  26. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Doctors' receptionists are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  27. fudgecake New Member

Sssssloooooow internet connections are............. an........... .abomination...... [LOADING, PLEASE WAIT].......... unto........ [ERROR: REBOOTING COMPUTER]..........

Damn!! :x
  28. Mooseman New Member

:x strangely chinese emotes are an abomination unto Nuggan
  29. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:2ea19de734="Mooseman"]:x strangely chinese emotes are an abomination unto Nuggan[/quote:2ea19de734] LOL :D

Only having two cans of lager left and there being a footie game on TV tonight is an abomination unto Nuggan :( (you tell em Bob)
  30. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

31. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:d088d17750="Buzzfloyd"]<u>Strangely Chinese Emotes?</u>[/quote:d088d17750]

LMAO - Bob's oriental cousin

[img:d088d17750]http://www.emotioneric.com/sad.jpg[/img:d088d17750]
  32. Saccharissa Stitcher

Having woken up at 5 o'clock in the morning because of work and dream all day about getting some shuteye only to be rudely ripped from your much deserved afternoon nap by an old geezer who has dyspnoea for a WEEK and demands the syrup he was given in Athens last year, no can't remember the name but it was thick and in a brown bottle and doesn't believe that the lungs are fine and he should see a cardiologist...

*pant pant*

...is an abomination unto Nuggan.
  33. Andalusian New Member

Having to walk to school with no music because my discman's batteries died is an abomination unto Nuggan :x

Being too lazy to change said batteries the night before is abomination unto anyone with foresight and intelligence.
  34. Mooseman New Member

[img:2cbbc44522]http://www.emotioneric.com/horny.jpg[/img:2cbbc44522]

Is a terrible abomination!!
  35. fudgecake New Member

Eek! He's scary! :shock:
  36. fairyliquid New Member

going to the non-abominations thread, clicking 'reply' then not being able to think of anything in your life that is not an abomination is an abomination. Now it is an abomination that I have another abomination on my list. Gah to the abomination of abominations in general.

In other news...people asking endlessly if you are going to a certain concert thing* is an abomination unto nuggan when they know full well you think it will be a binge drinking/smoking/headachie party full of people who add way to many 'likes' like into their like wow sentences. Which is like so, um, like immature man.**

I would go if it wasn't for them, but then again...no one else would be there.

:( Life's a bitch, as are they.

*I say thing because it sounds so bad i don't even think it deserves to be considered a concert
    **please say in a ditsy, high, american cheerleader voice.
  37. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Aww, cheer up Fairyliquid! You've got us lot, after all...

Actually, yeah, I see where you're coming from. ;)
  38. fudgecake New Member

Hiccups are a [HIC] abomination unto [HIC] Nuggan... Eurghhh...
  39. Perdita New Member

Having to pay lots of cash for Holiday to Barcelona *

hmm, it's a bit like the wheel of Morality from Animaniacs which I remember discussing with someone on the old boards before.- It's the whole good/ idea bad idea thing.

Good Idea: Throw a penny in a well.

Bad Idea: Throw a small child called Penny in a well.

Well OK, it was funny at the time...

*see also good things or non abominations thread
  40. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Heh, I remember that!

Good idea: Playing catch with your little brother.

Bad idea: Playing catch [i:e193ce1436]with[/i:e193ce1436] your little brother.
  41. QuothTheRaven New Member

Pollin is a fuking abomination unto everything.
    So are dust and dander for that matter.
  42. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:c81d26a740="Perdita"]Having to pay lots of cash for Holiday to Barcelona *[/quote:c81d26a740]

Barcelona's an amazing city, probably my favourite on earth, apart from the 'pool of course. :)

Finding out a good friend is handing in his notice at work is an abomination unto Nuggan. :( (exactly Bob)
  43. fairyliquid New Member

moving is an abomination unto nuggan

as is staying in one place...
  44. Toaf New Member

[quote:c84edd3d1d="fairyliquid"]moving is an abomination unto nuggan

as is staying in one place...[/quote:c84edd3d1d]

I agree! :(
  45. Saccharissa Stitcher

Inflammatory reactions to stitches are an abomination unto Nuggan.
  46. Mimiru New Member

American football is an abomination unto Nuggan.

Being in band and having to play during the halftime show of an american football game is an abomination unto Nuggan.

Watching your schools team lose by more than twenty points, again, is an abomination unto Nuggan.

Physics, too, is an abomination unto Nuggan. Especially when said physics point in the direction of homework.
  47. QuothTheRaven New Member

[quote:9c23fc01b6="Mimiru"]American football is an abomination unto Nuggan.
    [/quote:9c23fc01b6]
  48. Bradthewonderllama New Member

[quote:5410bc59e5="Mimiru"]American football is an abomination unto Nuggan.

.[/quote:5410bc59e5]

Treason is also an abomination to Nuggan ;-)
  49. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Croydon is an abomination unto Nuggan.

5am is an abomination unto Nuggan.
  50. Faerie New Member

Adult Learning as an english paper topic is an abbomination. Why can't we pick our own topics, my first paper was on [u:f199cd8ca0]The Color of Magic[/u:f199cd8ca0], and the only thing better than picking your own topic is not having to do a paper at all!
  51. mowgli New Member

Not being able to shake a sore throat for almost a year is an abomination unto Nuggan!
  52. fairyliquid New Member

[quote:6a16f4b884="Buzzfloyd"]5am is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:6a16f4b884]

missing 5am is an abomination unto nuggan (not that I wanted to see it, I just wanted to sleep throught it :) )
  53. sleepy_sarge New Member

My ability to procrastinate is an Abomi

(to be continued)
  54. Orrdos God

[quote:ce8a9b9678="Buzzfloyd"]Croydon is an abomination unto Nuggan.

5am is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:ce8a9b9678]

What is this 5am you speak of? :?
  55. Bob New Member

Chavs are an abomination unto Nuggan..

Milton Keynes is an abomination unto Nuggan..

Anything made by Apple is an abomination unto Nuggan..

Being an insomniac is an abomination, being an insomniac for 18 years is an abomination of an abomination!

People walking on MY bike track is also an abomination unto Nuggan, obviously they don't teach what the bike sign means in York primary schools. :(

5am? pfft tea time for me.. :rolleyes:

~BoB~
  56. QuothTheRaven New Member

[quote:ebb84a525b="Bob"]Anything made by Apple is an abomination unto Nuggan..
    [/quote:ebb84a525b]
    Anything made by Microsoft is an abomination unto Nuggan.
  57. Saccharissa Stitcher

Dialup is an abomination unto Nuggan.
  58. Toaf New Member

[quote:a2764c7fd9="QuothTheRaven"][quote:a2764c7fd9="Bob"]Anything made by Apple is an abomination unto Nuggan..
    [/quote:a2764c7fd9]
    Anything made by Microsoft is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:a2764c7fd9]

Microsoft is the bigger Abomination, agreed. Has anyone [i:a2764c7fd9]seen[/i:a2764c7fd9] the new iPod Nano? :shock: AND I think Apple had made a cellphone too. Apple rules!
  59. Delphine New Member

[quote:654463653c="QuothTheRaven"]Anything made by Microsoft is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:654463653c]

[quote:654463653c="Saccharissa"]Dialup is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:654463653c]

I agree with both of these wholeheartedly. MSN, for example, is an abomination, because it keeps breaking.

Before Grace jumps in to gloat, AIM is also an abomination! Because yesterday, it also broke!

I think there may be a problem with my computer. Which is an abomination.

Dial up, is, of course, the biggest abomination going.
  60. Bob New Member

[quote:73247ac292="Toaf"][quote:73247ac292="QuothTheRaven"][quote:73247ac292="Bob"]Anything made by Apple is an abomination unto Nuggan..
    [/quote:73247ac292]
    Anything made by Microsoft is an abomination unto Nuggan.[/quote:73247ac292]

Microsoft is the bigger Abomination, agreed. Has anyone [i:73247ac292]seen[/i:73247ac292] the new iPod Nano? :shock: AND I think Apple had made a cellphone too. Apple rules![/quote:73247ac292]

Pffft...
    You obviously haven't had to send 3 corrupt iPods back to Apple.
    The new one is a bit dodgy too.. :(

I agree Microsoft is an abomination also, but quietly enough so that windows doesn't crash in defence.

~BoB~