DMC?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Delphine, May 25, 2006.

1. missy New Member

[quote:71b6a480bf="Electric_Man"][quote:71b6a480bf="missy"]Message from me specifically for Ben......

Thats right Mr, keep looking over your shoulder cos i'm gonna kill you for those photos buster![/quote:71b6a480bf]

Pff, I did tell you some time ago. At DMC, everyone gets photographed.[/quote:71b6a480bf]

Don't Pffff me little man i will crush you with one withering look, or just scare you to death with my driving next time! no wussy Dave driving for Omcon! Wanna lift???? mwahahahahaha.
  2. missy New Member

[quote:bb68724283="Katcal"][quote:bb68724283="Electric_Man"][quote:bb68724283="missy"]Message from me specifically for Ben......

Thats right Mr, keep looking over your shoulder cos i'm gonna kill you for those photos buster![/quote:bb68724283]

Pff, I did tell you some time ago. At DMC, everyone gets photographed.[/quote:bb68724283]
    Tell you what, Wendy, if I can make it next time, we can kill him together... That's why I'm so keen on photography, if I take the pics, I'm not in them :D[/quote:bb68724283]

Thanks Kat, i hadn't thought of that! the camera adds 10 pounds so from the look of that pic i was wearing 20 of them.....thanks for the offer of help but i'm sure my pillow of doom can sort him out! if my driving doesn't kill him with shock first!
  3. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:8aec7d02b4="Garner"]omcon will be towards the end of the month, but i believe it terminates prior to halloween.

gracecon will, however, be the ultimate event.[/quote:8aec7d02b4]

what what??
  4. Tephlon Active Member

Woohoo, Grace is sporting my " LAMJ :( " shirt! :)

How is the print holding up?
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

pretty good, actually
  6. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

:) It's getting some cracks in it, but it's otherwise doing very well! It is also my official Doormencon tshirt. :)
  7. Orrdos God

It pales in comparison to my mighty EVIL BEAR tshirt.
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

9. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Yes, nonsense. LAMJ rules.
  10. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Spoken like a true High Priestess! ;)