Full page forums?

Discussion in 'POLLS AND ELECTIONS' started by Maljonic, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Maljonic Administrator

Okay the site has been changed a bit so we can have the forums on a full page instead of squashed up a bit, may as well try it seeing as no one is really using it yet.

Hope everyone can find it using 'Message Boards' in the menu on the front page, or by clicking 'Boards' at the top from anywhere on the site. If it's too crap we can change it back. :)

P.S. There will be some kind of proper welcome message on the front page with a link to the original site once I figure out how to do it.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

I managed to get a proper message on the front page now that encourages visitors to join the original message boards; I think having things this way around will act as a little breaker to stop new visitors leaping in right away and posting stuff straight to the boards. :)
  3. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Um, I don't atcually know what you mean but full page forums? Am i blind? The layout looks great though. If thats what it's about. :)
  4. Maljonic Administrator

Hee, that's what Marcia said; before the forums were squashed into a middle column with the menus and users online to the left, just like the articles on the front page are now, and now the forums take up a whole page, stretching right across with no other columns. Other than that there is no difference really. :)
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I like the new layout a lot.
  6. Lieutenant-Fatman New Member

It looks great, well done. :)
    good stuff.