Join me in your shock and disgust

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hex, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Well, the fire will keep you warm for a while, but in these winter days a clothless body will be buggered.*

*Hopefully, not literally. Or at least not in public.
  2. spiky Bar Wench

Best case of public shagging I've ever heard:

My ex's friend picked up in a pub and in the best of taste they decided to take it outside into an alley and learn about the birds and bees in the recess of a roller door.

During this energetic lesson a car pulled in to get into said roller doors...

The car was the cops and they'd been doing it in the car entrance of the local cop shop...

Brilliant :D

As for the kids. It happens, its bad taste and I'm pretty sure the embarassment of the aftermath is probably punishment enough but if the cops aren't going to arrest people for minor offences you need to have the debate of what constitutes a minor offence, at what point in time does it become a big enough offence to warrant police attention...?
  3. mowgli New Member

What is a roller door? :)
  4. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:8bfa699072="mowgli"]What is a roller door? :)[/quote:8bfa699072]

A garage door that rolls up... Like this

[img:8bfa699072]http://www.airportdoors.com.au/roller-door_redcar.gif[/img:8bfa699072]
  5. mowgli New Member

Oy vey... I hope they didn't fall backwards when the door went up!
  6. Hermia New Member

[quote:dcb7d74fb9="Spiky"]As for the kids. It happens, its bad taste and I'm pretty sure the embarassment of the aftermath is probably punishment enough but if the cops aren't going to arrest people for minor offences you need to have the debate of what constitutes a minor offence, at what point in time does it become a big enough offence to warrant police attention...?[/quote:dcb7d74fb9]

I completely agree. Most crimes are against the law for a good reason. If not, then the law needs to be changed, not ignored. That doesn't mean I think the kids are corrupt and must be branded or anything (on the contrary, they sound like normal kids to me), but if it is generally agreed that public sex is wrong/offensive/inconvenient/immoral, and they were stupid or unlucky enough to get caught, then they'll just have to accept it!
  7. Roman_K New Member

[quote:2303839086="Hermia"][quote:2303839086="Spiky"]As for the kids. It happens, its bad taste and I'm pretty sure the embarassment of the aftermath is probably punishment enough but if the cops aren't going to arrest people for minor offences you need to have the debate of what constitutes a minor offence, at what point in time does it become a big enough offence to warrant police attention...?[/quote:2303839086]

I completely agree. Most crimes are against the law for a good reason. If not, then the law needs to be changed, not ignored. That doesn't mean I think the kids are corrupt and must be branded or anything (on the contrary, they sound like normal kids to me), but if it is generally agreed that public sex is wrong/offensive/inconvenient/immoral, and they were stupid or unlucky enough to get caught, then they'll just have to accept it![/quote:2303839086]

Exactly. The judge may be lenient, as it happens far more often than not even in far more major first offences, but it has to go there. If some folks think the law needs to be changed, then they should try and change it.