Non Abominations, or Good Stuff

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Delphine, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Hsing Moderator

A wonderful sunny autumn day has to be put on the good-stuff list. Repeatedly.
  2. queenynci New Member

My favourite magazine arriving in the newsagents this morning Rocks!

Does anyone else here read The Fortean Times?
  3. Hermia New Member

[quote:717bd2aa2a="queenynci"]Does anyone else here read The Fortean Times?[/quote:717bd2aa2a]

I don't.

Having got loads of stuff done even though it's not yet lunchtime rocks! (Not quite sure what happened, I think someone may have slipped me an extra hour or two as an early Xmas present!)

Edit: Make the quote work
  4. Delphine New Member

It was my last day at work yesterday. Which was grand. They gave me a bottle of bubbly as a leaving present, which was wicked as well. :)
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

No longer being in Croydon rocks!

My friend Crystal getting married rocks!

Roger Daltrey rocks!

The prospect of a full night's sleep rocks!
  6. Rockycog New Member

The word "Rocks" !

Oh and that tired achey feeling after swimming for ages so I can just curl up and fall alseep straight away. Hmmmmmmm....... ZzzzZZZzzZZzz...
  7. QuothTheRaven New Member

Getting out of school early is great.
  8. Bob New Member

My best friend not going to prison today rocks..

Her boyfriend getting out after spending 4 months in prison awaiting the verdict of sentencing also rocks :)

~B:wink:B~
  9. Rockycog New Member

[quote:79fbd8fb4d]Getting out of school early is great.[/quote:79fbd8fb4d]

Yesssss I finish at 12.20 tomorow! How groovy is that? Plus last lesson is General Studies instead of normal English which means I can sleep for an hour. Hazzaaa!

Edit: Trying to work out how to do my first quote on this board. It went wrong so I had to fix it.

Twice.
  10. Andalusian New Member

Jigging the last day of school to go to a party rules! Er... not that I'm jigging school or anything...

:badgrin:
  11. Cynical_Youth New Member

Fridays off rocks.

I just love my timetable sometimes.
  12. fairyliquid New Member

art last thing on friday rocks...saturdays rock even more.
  13. Toaf New Member

Accidentally turning on the TV by stepping on the remote control and getting to watch the video for Rebellion by the Arcade Fire ROCKS.
  14. OmKranti Yogi Wench

A clean desk on Friday rocks as it means I don't have to obsess over how much work I have to do when I come back on Monday rocks.

Having a boss that would rather goof off on Friday morning and show you pictures of her trip to England than work (and subsequently make you work) rocks hard core.
  15. Andalusian New Member

Funky lime green high heeled shoes marked down from lots too only $20 rocks so much!
  16. QuothTheRaven New Member

Getting to sleep in without being woken up is cool.
  17. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

[quote:44fecbf4cc="QuothTheRaven"]Getting to sleep in without being woken up is cool.[/quote:44fecbf4cc]
    Could someone mention this to Garner, please? ::grumbles::

Saturdays rock.
  18. queenynci New Member

[b:8655c79388]Quote from OmKranti[/b:8655c79388]
    queenynci, is that avatar a Schwa alien? If so, you are cool and rock highly. Alone cannot you it resist. Alien Exists. Go schwa.

It is a Schwa alien, so therefore (according to OmKranti) I rock :D
  19. colonesque10 New Member

Having a ticket for the biggest football game on the planet tomorrow night rocks! 8)
  20. Tabatha New Member

Having a new Grandson called Alex rocks :D

Having two Grandchildren to spoil and enjoy really rocks :roll:

Being able to give them back is a real bonus[img:467b1466fc]http://tcwozere.co.uk/smileys/ac2.gif[/img:467b1466fc]
  21. Bob New Member

Not having a ticket for football rocks :p

22. Cynical_Youth New Member

Finally getting my MP3-player to work again rocks.
  23. Hsing Moderator

Congratulations, Tabatha! :)

Finally getting a few things done rocks.
    The days before having birthday rock, too.
  24. Ozzer New Member

Having a day off from work rocks! However, still having to go to an 8:00AM class does not. But on the plus side, being awake in time to see the really awesome crescent moon hanging above some really cool clouds made up for it.

The wind in Nebraska rocks! (It may also knock you over, but it rocks, too!) :D

Having tickets to the Renaissance Faire rocks!

Just generally being in a good mood after a week of depression rocks, too. (A special thank you to David Bowie for releasing his latest concert on DVD, for repeated viewing pleasure.)
  25. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

The Ozark Mountain Daredevils rock!
  26. TamyraMcG Active Member

They certainly do. I have actually seen them a couple of times.
  27. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Wow! I didn't know anyone else had even heard of them! :) Finding out that someone has rocks!
  28. Andalusian New Member

Missing out on tickets to the Franz Ferdinand concert, but them 2mins later having them announce a second show and getting [b:37441a3965]front row dancefloor[/b:37441a3965] tickets is so wonderfully wonderful that I can barely put it into words!
    :supz:
  29. Faerie New Member

Not having to work or go to physics class because the power at the college went out rocks.

Driving all the way to the college to find out I didn't really have to does not rock however.
  30. Orrdos God

[quote:012726c9b7="Andalusian"]Missing out on tickets to the Franz Ferdinand concert, but them 2mins later having them announce a second show and getting [b:012726c9b7]front row dancefloor[/b:012726c9b7] tickets is so wonderfully wonderful that I can barely put it into words!
    :supz:[/quote:012726c9b7]

Seen them. For free!

On the day the first album was released. I could have gotten a signed, special edition day of release album, but I couldn't be arsed waiting in the queue.

A silly move as it'd probably be worth LOTS OF MONEY now.
  31. Smoking_GNU New Member

Acing my Organic Chemistry in under an our ROCKs BIG!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! :D
  32. Faerie New Member

Not have to go to physics three classes in a row is awesometastic.
    Finding out class is canceled before I leave is truly awsometastic as it saves gas. Wait I just remembered, I have to work tonight so I have to drive to the college anyway. Drat :|

Edit: extra letter
  33. Perdita New Member

My boss telling me to go home as I've done enough for today- yep a 9 to 5 job which is really 8.30 to 8.00 for the past while- this really rocks!

Plus shops are open late here on a Thursday (9.00pm) so I think I might go and buy myself something nice.. I'm thinking of Badehas (Sp?) bath/shower gel, so that I can go home for a long soak (I am a bit of a soak anyway :badgrin: )

Long hot baths followed by a quick shower rock!
  34. Smoking_GNU New Member

Not having to worry about maths till next year, having completely flunked it, rocks big time!
  35. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Having scraped together enough money to pay the council tax rocks!
  36. Smoking_GNU New Member

Suddenly getting a cash influx from my parents[b:df1804ba68] rocks big rocks[/b:df1804ba68]!!! :D
  37. Ozzer New Member

Birthdays rock! (for now, at least... :shock: :D)
  38. Dane New Member

Holy Cross Sixth Form College rocks! I went to the open eavning last night and loved it. Now all i gotta do is fill out the application form....now where did i put that thing....
  39. colonesque10 New Member

I've worked loads of overtime this month and have just received my biggest pay check ever. YAY. Being tired for a month seems to have been worth it after all. :)
  40. Hex New Member

I passed my driving test!!!!! Wheeeee!!!

I know I said it on another thread but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:D :D
  41. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:81b0912444="Hex"]I passed my driving test!!!!! Wheeeee!!!

I know I said it on another thread but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:D :D[/quote:81b0912444]

Congrats Hex!
    :cooler:
    It's one of the best feelings in the world isn't it. :)
  42. Smoking_GNU New Member

Winning a sixpack of smirnof coolers for playing cricket more than anyone el's over a 26 hour period, while sucking big chunks at it, ROCKS.
  43. fairyliquid New Member

holidays rock!
  44. Andalusian New Member

Camp being over rocks!

*hugs computer*
  45. Faerie New Member

This pre-calc class being the last math I will ever have to take rocks.
    (Hopefully *crosses fingers*)
  46. Bob New Member

Not having math classes for the last 15 years rocks :p

47. Faerie New Member

48. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

My birthday card from Toaf rocks and/or rolls! :) Thanks, Toaf!!
  49. fairyliquid New Member

TAking the day off school because i was so tired this morning rocks...cause by 11 I was on the moon [i:75719dff65]and[/i:75719dff65]didn't have to go to school!
  50. Cynth New Member

Waking up this morning and for the first time in 6 months not feeling depressed and not wanting to go to work....
    It's brilliant
  51. Cynical_Youth New Member

Slack uni schedules rule. I have Mondays and Thursdays off and only one morning class on Friday. Not counting one morning, I have a reversed week/weekend thing going on! :cooler:
  52. Smoking_GNU New Member

Well, this year i had the most laid back course schedule of the entire 1st year population here. Had thursday and Friday afternoons off. Only 2-3 classes in morning for each day. Nice.

BTW: 200 th post. woohoo

Edit: added the BTW
  53. Faerie New Member

Having the day off for opening day of deer season even though it's not a holiday is awesometastic.

Also having Wednesday through Sunday off for Thanksgiving is awesometastic.