OmCon 2006

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by OmKranti, May 7, 2006.

1. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:0f6a64275b="Buzzfloyd"]The last train from our station to London Victoria goes at 10.19pm, with two changes.[/quote:0f6a64275b]

Take the bus. They take you to Victoria Street station anyway... Thats how I got to Hastings, the countryside was mighty pleasant and there weren't any of the spawn from hell tea ladies*.

*This is the description given by a friend who's recently moved to England. The story goes that the tea lady wouldn't move her cart so he missed his stop in the Lakes District, had to go to the next stop and turn around. By the time all of this happened it was too late and he never got to the Lakes District but did see a lot of the inside of trains.
  2. Saccharissa Stitcher

Hijacking a parental computer, still without internet connection at home.

I will go to Alexandroupolis next week and see how this whole becoming a paid doctor works out. I am considering changing my plans into arriving in England on Tuesday 24th, come straight to Hastings for the OmCon, leaving in the weekend and staying for a bit in London. Why do all planes have to leave, or arrive, at Tripod-forsaken hours I will never know.
  3. KaptenKaries New Member

Hmm I [i:adb7234865]might[/i:adb7234865] be able to take a quick trip to London over the weekend, if you'll have me.
  4. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:987736fac9="KaptenKaries"]Hmm I [i:987736fac9]might[/i:987736fac9] be able to take a quick trip to London over the weekend, if you'll have me.[/quote:987736fac9]

we'll have you!
  5. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I'm pleased to inform you all that Barnaby will be making it to OmCon!!

Woo yay!

So, we're still sorting out the particulars, but I'll keep you all updated.
  6. Garner Great God and Founding Father

no shagging on my couch! hell, maybe i better make ya'll sleep in separate rooms.
  7. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Don't lie, you don't have separate rooms.
  8. Garner Great God and Founding Father

well, one of you can sleep downstairs in the kitchen then.
  9. OmKranti Yogi Wench

There's B&B's around, you say? How interesting.
  10. Garner Great God and Founding Father

just up the hill. eagle house hotel. i think you can book online.
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

To Google!!!