Possible Dutch December Con

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Cynical_Youth, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

OK, the English contingent will be arriving at Amsterdam airport at (theoretically) 9.55pm continental time, on BA flight no 0444. Even assuming I can find my Dutch phrasebook and dictionary, we'll probably still get a bit lost left to our own devices, so can we rely on you being there to meet us, Coppe? Also, could you PM your address and phone number to me in case we do get completely lost? Cheers!

Anyone else coming to Dutchcon, it would be a good idea to PM your mobile number (if you have one) to me and/or Coppe.
  2. Cynical_Youth New Member

[quote:9717fea5ee="Buzzfloyd"]OK, the English contingent will be arriving at Amsterdam airport at (theoretically) 9.55pm continental time, on BA flight no 0444. Even assuming I can find my Dutch phrasebook and dictionary, we'll probably still get a bit lost left to our own devices, so can we rely on you being there to meet us, Coppe? Also, could you PM your address and phone number to me in case we do get completely lost? Cheers![/quote:9717fea5ee]
    We will be waiting outside the gate when you arrive. I gave Ben my details, but I will PM it to you too, just to be safe.
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Thank you! :)
  4. Cynical_Youth New Member

Not sure if this was exactly clear, but, at the Utrecht Central Station, we will meet up at the Meeting Point. It is front of the big blue board with all the trains and departure times. All platform exits lead to the hall with this board.