Random Temporal States of Being

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by spiky, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Gypsy New Member

So long as it isn't an actual Messiah, as titled, I'm good.
    Who did you order with? I forsee them losing some business very soon...
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

An Amazon Marketplace seller. I am debating what feedback to give them, since they were very helpful in other ways.
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

After much ado with extension pipes, joints, screwing bits into place et al, the dishwasher is now in place.

Mission KFC was, on the contrary, a total failure: after 10 minutes at the drive-thru trying to explain that out of the three drinks on offer we wanted coke - (sorry, we only have coke coke light fanta) yes, coke please (sorry?) COKE! (was that coke?) YES! - we got to the window only to find that they would only accept cash. No cards, no cheques, only cash. Duh. Ever think of maybe telling people before you take their order?
    Sheesh.
  4. redneck New Member

I live to read, read to forget, and forget to live. Ah, the cycle of life.
  5. mowgli New Member

I just saw photos from my baby shower and I look like an ambulatory whale! :tongue:
  6. Pepster New Member

Busy exploring a mini media center setup off a ipod
  7. spiky Bar Wench

In the office, I try to avoid being here but a student is dicking me around and I'm getting cranky.
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Litterally sick of ducks.
  9. mazekin Member

Wake me up before you go-go is an evil song that needs to be banned. And it's stuck in my head!
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

You think that's bad? I was kept awake from 3am onwards by the worst... well I even hesitate to call it a song, or even a tune, but that thing "by" Lady Gaga. I have only ever heard it a couple of times, the last time was in some shop or other... Painful!
  11. mazekin Member

Thanks Kat. Now I've got Poker Face stuck in my head. Come back Wham! All is forgiven!

Tesco spring rolls taste like...icky. I know that's not exactly a description but it's as close as I'm gonna get.
  12. spiky Bar Wench

I was kept awake half the night by trying to come up with lyrics to my next big hit...

Arma-gonna-ged Armageddon

Its a country tune and the sleeplessness involves trying to fit the plot of Good Omens into a tune...
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well, as we're on the subject of brainworms, Reg put Abba's Honey Honey in my head this morning. It seems he got it from passing a jar of honey on the kitchen worktop...
  14. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I am sad because we have gone into our overdraft, and I thought we were doing so well. And I am being kicked in the ribs and headbutted in the bladder.
  15. spiky Bar Wench

Grace's imagery makes me smile :)
  16. roisindubh211 New Member

I have a cat asleep on my lap. Thirty seconds ago, she was trying to attack the cursor.
  17. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I've just head butted the keyboard thanks to sleep deprivation caused by trying to put words to spiky's latest hit, Arma-gonna-ged Armageddon.
    [IMG]
  18. TamyraMcG Active Member

Kum bay ya Oh dear. that takes me way back in time. I'm feeling ready for the snow to stop falling but it doesn't seem to be ready.
  19. spiky Bar Wench

Trying to work up the motivation to get some work done... SO hard.
  20. Hsing Moderator

Really hoping my cat comes home. NOW. Or that the critter is at least fine.
  21. spiky Bar Wench

Just took the dog to the vet for his vaccinations. I hope he will one day forgive me.
  22. Hsing Moderator

Is still laughing at the cat, who came back at 6 o'clock in the morning. Not because it was so cold I could see my breath, not because she was hungry, but because she needed to use the litter box. Conditioning at it's best!