Star post ranking indicator

Discussion in 'POLLS AND ELECTIONS' started by Marcia, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Marcia Executive Onion

2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Do those who don't like the star realise that you get a new star with each 'ranking' you pass? So it stops looking so silly.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I haven't voted on this yet because I'm sort of ambivalent... also they don't have to be stars, the image could also be discworld related - like AM coins for instance, or you could have a completely different little image for each rank. Also, they wont apply to the special ranks so Rincewind, who doesn't like them and is probably going to be labeled Doorman, wont have one anyway. :)
  4. Tephlon Active Member

Mal: If you need any help with graphical elements, don't hesistate to e-mail (b a u k e [at] s c h i l d t [dot] n l)
  5. Maljonic Administrator

Okay, thanks; you've made me think... if you (or anyone wants) want to make some better graphics for the stars, (or some avatars) say Discworld related symbols of some kind, that would be cool. As long as they are about the same size as the current stars and preferably transparent gifs... Ideas that spring to mind: Stars, Sythes, Moons, Discworld religious symbols, AM coins. Any more anyone? :)