Theocratic Reorganization

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Ba Lord of the Pies

[quote:82d2fc251e="Angua_rox"]I've always been strongly attatched to my organs.[/quote:82d2fc251e]

That's what the knives are for.
  2. edster New Member

[quote:01b0c29573]the official cake of the church of garner is Bananna bread with walnuts and lots of bananananas. [/quote:01b0c29573]

i don't like walnuts
  3. Angua_rox New Member

[quote:569f2275ec="Ba"][quote:569f2275ec="Angua_rox"]I've always been strongly attatched to my organs.[/quote:569f2275ec]

That's what the knives are for.[/quote:569f2275ec]

Ah, of course.
    Sharp knives, I hope?
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Blunt is more fun... well, not for everyone of course.
  5. Angua_rox New Member

[i:c5295d62d7]In[/i:c5295d62d7]deed.
  6. randywine Member

If anyone wants to suggest an original (not dessert ) pie filling - i will create it, cook it , photograph it, post the photograph then eat it (the pie not the photo)*
    (no dog-poo and parsley recipes please :( )

Randywine

* I really have too much time on my hands.
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

lemonade is not carbonated. lemonade is freshly squeezed lemons, water, and sugar. sometimes there's a bit of grape juice added, which makes it pink.
  8. Faerie New Member

You mean there are no pink lemons? :shock:
  9. QuothTheRaven New Member

[quote:06453f7374="Garner"]sometimes there's a bit of grape juice added, which makes it pink.[/quote:06453f7374]
    I did not know Pink lemonade had grape juice in it. I thought it just had pink food coloring.
  10. Bradthewonderllama New Member

[quote:b1c969eb27="Garner"]lemonade is not carbonated. lemonade is freshly squeezed lemons, water, and sugar. sometimes there's a bit of grape juice added, which makes it pink.[/quote:b1c969eb27]

I was just wondering HOW English you've been becoming ;-)
  11. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:40759b3935="Bradthewonderllama"][quote:40759b3935="Garner"]lemonade is not carbonated. lemonade is freshly squeezed lemons, water, and sugar. sometimes there's a bit of grape juice added, which makes it pink.[/quote:40759b3935]

I was just wondering HOW English you've been becoming ;-)[/quote:40759b3935]

With that beard all he needs to add is smoking a pipe and he'll be more english than the english :cooler:
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

The day I admit Garner has become English, I shall admit to being French.

NEVER, I TELLS Y'ALL, NEVEEEEEEEEEERRRR !

Also, pepperoni is not a valid sausage-based lifeform, it is merely a pizza dressing.
  13. Ba Lord of the Pies

Pepperoni is a perfectly good dry salame.
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

Exactly. Pizza dressing. Dry sausages ain't sausages.
  15. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Does Ba consider pizza "pie" or "sub-catagory-of-pie"?
  16. Katcal I Aten't French !

:shock: Pizza ??? a kind of... pie ??????? :shock: **faints**
  17. TamyraMcG Active Member

I have experienced dozens of sorts of sausage, some is better then others but to say there is only one that deserves the name, well I only wish I could try some of that stuff. I am going to see my sister, she went to England when she was in college so maybe she can tell me about real English sausage.

According to Dean Martin, pizza is a pie. :D
  18. Pixel New Member

[quote:40b48d127d="TamyraMcG"]I have experienced dozens of sorts of sausage, some is better then others but to say there is only one that deserves the name, well I only wish I could try some of that stuff. I am going to see my sister, she went to England when she was in college so maybe she can tell me about real English sausage.

According to Dean Martin, pizza is a pie. :D[/quote:40b48d127d]

[quote:40b48d127d="Dean Martin"]"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
    That's amore!"
    [/quote:40b48d127d]

(There should probably be an accent on there, or maybe different spelling - I don't speak/read/write Italian (and he sang it rather than wrote it, but I don't know how to fiddle with the board software to change that!))

Real English sausage must have a large proportion of cereal-based content - bread is a common factor - it also gives rise to the old joke (which PTerry has modified in at least one book) about the sausage-maker in financial difficulties who can't make both ends meat - think phonetically.
  19. Katcal I Aten't French !

"Real" english sausage having a lot of breadcrumbs is true for some, but there are some amazingly delicious full-meat sausages out there...

French sausages contain about 85% fat and gristle.

German frankfurters (at least the industrial type) contain a large percentage of plasma.

Things like black pudding and other yucky things are made of cooked blood. Yuckity yuck.

Here is a non-extensive list of sausage types.

There is only one true sausage. This is not negociable.