Tutorial Campaign

Discussion in 'BOARDANIAN ROLEPLAY GROUP' started by Garner, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Roman_K New Member

That it was. If it's any consolation, some people thought it was going to be a two week break, anyway. As there weren't that many of them, though...
  2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

lookin iffy about today. probably best to go ahead and say it's cancled, but i'll probably still be on around 4ish to see what happens.
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Just a heads up, as I'm hoping to be ready to switch computers this evening or early tomorrow morning, there's a slight chance that it'll take me a while to get the 'net set up on the new machine.

I've got the ISP software CD, but it's in pretty poor condition right now so I may need to order another if it's unreadable.
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

no game today. roman, myn, and grace are all out.
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

highly unlikely that we'll have a game today. grace will be unavailable, myn's still not on AIM...
  6. Roman_K New Member

[quote:339b3a6c7a="Garner"]highly unlikely that we'll have a game today. grace will be unavailable, myn's still not on AIM...[/quote:339b3a6c7a]

I'm available for today, so if no one else is missing...
  7. Roman_K New Member

Myn's AIM has now resolved itself, at least for now. That's two absentees down.
  8. Saccharissa Stitcher

Well, I will be an absentee myself, I have already made plans to go and catch Munich at the cinema before I actually go there.
  9. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Okay, highly likely that we'll have a game tomorrow. if I'm not online by 4, text me.
  10. Garner Great God and Founding Father

almost definite that we WONT have a game on sunday.

i'm inclined to say that if ba's system for gaming on the message board directly can be made to work, then we might just switch to that format.